Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"oh My God What Did You Do To Me?!?!"

Burning_Inside said:
I'll try the thumb thingy, only other type of clitoral stimulation going on other than me sucking on it, was having my pointer finger rub against it while my middle finger was inside.

Try using a Bomb Pop instead of your finger... Bomb Pop's are those rocket shaped popsicles. The cold from it will help to keep her cooch from getting too sore to fuck - so she'll have no excuse.

Also, use the Bomb Pop on her clit - the contract of cold and hot [your mouth] will make it sure sensitive.

CaptainAwesome said:
haha so shrelby is a lesbo. i guess thats not very surprising.

Ahhhh that would be BISEXUAL... and to put it bluntly - I can get more quality pussy in a week than you could get in you entire lifetime. Hell, I'll even bet your a pimple faced, obese, Dungeons & Dragon playin', jackin' off to the Sears catalor underware issue, dog ass sniffin', assistant to the assistant night shift manager at a second rate fast food place, Hooked on Phonics using, Star Trek card carrying, pocket protector wearing, anal plug using little dork.

But that's just my opinion.

Pussy... it does a body good. [not that you'd know]

Burning_Inside said:
I had this girl over last night, and she was saying how she wasn't into the friends wth benefits thing anymore. Well, she eventually threw that idea out the window, and eventually she was naked. So here I am, thinking, ok, this girl was kinda unsure about herself, I better make her feel damn good so she definately has no regrets. Soooooooo.. I slide my 3 1/2" long middle finger inside her, and start massaging her g-spot really fast and hard (lucky me with my long fingers) while sucking on her clit.

Wow, within a minute this girls is like Oh my god that feels weird. Then about 3 minutes later she's squealing, thrashing around, gasping for breath, and squeezing the shit out of my hand, and then she just grabbed my hand and took it out of her. She then laid there breathing heavy and proclaiming how she feels extremelly tingly, numb, but yet not, and how soaking wet she was. She kept asking Oh my god, what the hell did you do to me? I told her it was a g spot orgasm, and she was just like Oh, ok, haha. So I did it twice more to her. :D But I kind of dicked myself over, cause apparently 3 of them was too many, because after the last one, she said her pussy was way too sensitive and swollen and she just couldn't take anymore. Dammit! No sex for me :bawling: Oh well, I did my job, haha, now it's the guys turn to bust the woman's ass about how short of an amount of time she can last :p

You DICKHEAD! You mean you sucked the girls cunt and didn't get any to fuck it.

You are such a fuckin loser.

When she was cummin you should have slid you dick insider the pussy.

fuckin amateur man....

Yeah your hair looks like s---

no wonder the girl didn't want to fuck you.

hahaha

Shrebly said:
Next time, if ever, that happens try rubbing her clit with your thumb at the same time - direct pressure with small circular movements should make her gush. One girl got so into it that she had a knee-jerk reaction and whacked me in the jaw with her leg - a small price to pay if you ask me.

Lesbo's think their so much better then men when it comes to other woman. ......

Hahah what fucking rejects this board has lurking around.

Once again..That's not me in the avatar photo. it's the singer to a group called Static-X.

Amazing how people like Yellowbomber and adaptek even waste their time making negative comments about people's appearances, or actions, wonder if they know by now no one cares what messageboard people think of them? Oh my god Joe Shmoe doesn't like "my" hair, i may as well go and tie some dynamite to face and let er' rip :splat:

Top Bottom