Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Nice shoes"

Longhorn85

Is what I say when I am distracted by a hottie when with my wife. What do some other men/women say, or is there no problem blatantly scoping out sexy members of the opposite sex?

gf, another piece of great advice for the men on this board, NEVER EVER get married, they will gain 15lbs a year, your sex life will go to nothing (unless you are hittin some strange kitty on the side which i highly recommend) and the bitching and griping will never stop

hamstershaver said:
gf, another piece of great advice for the men on this board, NEVER EVER get married, they will gain 15lbs a year, your sex life will go to nothing (unless you are hittin some strange kitty on the side which i highly recommend) and the bitching and griping will never stop

what about the next generation of hamstershavers? will they be bastards, or will there not be any?

nah just little hamsters

LOLOL....and the 15 pounds is bullshit Hamster.....I keep my self in great shape just for my partner. I look better now then I did when I got married. So you can't generalize it to all women maybe some...I know some get complacent

Top Bottom