Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"I stepped over better pussy to jack off"

KaitlinJRob1982 said:
its been this way for two weeks straight and i'm tired of it! im on my period and am very irritable and fucking class starts back up tomorrow! not in a good mood. Doenst this get tiredsome ?

Yes it does get tiresome actually.

Do not take the comments too personally and a lady does not advertise to everyone she is on her periods either. It is no one's business when a woman has her menstruation.

Just simmer down a little because the added stress from EF while you are bleeding is not good for you plus you need to have a clear mind for your classes tomorrow.

BUBBLES said:
Yes it does get tiresome actually.

Do not take the comments too personally and a lady does not advertise to everyone she is on her periods either. It is no one's business when a woman has her menstruation.

Just simmer down a little because the added stress from EF while you are bleeding is not good for you plus you need to have a clear mind for your classes tomorrow.

haha thanks bubbles. im glad someone is nice to me on here. It seems so rare sometimes. And you're right, I shouldnt talk about my period but I'm kinda blunt like that sometimes..especially when I am on the internet LOL

I like kaitlin, but i dunno about hotzie and killahbee.. jk they are good bros

KaitlinJRob1982 said:
um why do you two even care (swole and nycgirl)? why do you care what I think? why does your posts all revolve around what I say? If i'm such a slut whore bitch stupid little young college girl, then just ignore me. dont pay any attention to me. obviously if I am all of those things, my words dont amount to any sort of merit.

obviously you both contradict yourselves. so what if I think that girl is chunky. my opinion. i dont like strippers (um why would any girl?). my opinion. I dont like beer. are you gonna rip me about that too?

and if anything you took my comment out of context. I was saying that everyone who sends me pm's and makes smart ass remakrs about killabee and hotzie and lestat being pervs are hilarious because they are the only ones who are actually genuinely nice to me.

BWHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's obvious our little Kaitlin never misses a beat.

You go girl!!!

Top Bottom