Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"I can't believe I'm having sex with my daughter" [news item]

samoth

Dentist Charged With Raping His Drunk Daughter

SLIDESHOWS: View The Day's Top Photos
VIDEO: Watch The Latest News

(CBS) RIVERSIDE, Calif. A preliminary hearing for a Riverside dentist accused of raping his inebriated daughter was delayed Monday at the request of prosecutors, who are awaiting the completion of reports connected with the case.

Albert Cabrera, 48, is charged with one count each of incest and raping a person under the influence of a controlled substance in connection with the alleged attack last March on one of his children, identified in court documents as "Jane Doe."

Riverside County Deputy District Attorney Tim Hollenhorst requested a three-week delay of the hearing until Sept. 10, and Riverside Superior Court Judge Janice McIntyre agreed.

According to Hollenhorst, the prosecution needs several case reports before it can proceed with a preliminary hearing, but the general nature of the reports were not disclosed. The lead prosecutor in the case, Chris Shumate, is also tied up on another matter, Hollenhorst said.

The sexual assault allegedly happened March 18 at Cabrera's Norco home on Gunsmoke Road in the midst of a family get-together.

Cabrera, his daughter and her stepmother returned to the house after drinking beer and eating at an area Mexican food restaurant. They played pool and consumed more alcohol for several hours, until the alleged victim began to feel ill and went into a bathroom, where she collapsed on the floor and soon passed out, according to court documents.

"Jane Doe remembers seeing her father in the bathroom with her," according to an affidavit supporting an arrest warrant prepared by Riverside County sheriff's investigator Carla Gordon.

"She woke up in her half-sister's bedroom, and her father was engaging in sexual intercourse with her," Gordon alleted. Before blacking out again, she allegedly heard him say, "I can't believe I'm having sex with my daughter," according to the affidavit.

The victim, whose age has not been disclosed, awoke in the same bed hours later and found her clothes had been put back on her the wrong way, according to investigators.

In a "pretext" telephone conversation secretly taped by Riverside County sheriff's detectives several days later, the alleged victim confronted her father.

"During this conversation, Jane Doe stated she was intoxicated and had not been a willing participant in the sex act," a court document states.

"This information was never challenged or contradicted by Albert Cabrera." The defendant instead alleged she had been sending him signals and "perhaps wanted to have sex with him as a way of father-daughter bonding," the document states.

Cabrera's license to practice dentistry has been challenged by the California Attorney General's office and may be revoked, according to court records.

(© 2007 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report. )

http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_232104659.html

:cow:

Reactions: BNG
If I had a dollar for everytime I said that I'd be a billionaire

the_clockwork said:
If I had a dollar for everytime I said that I'd be a billionaire

I know, right? I'm hoping the puritans will be all over this thread and get me TOTW nomination.

samoth said:
I know, right? I'm hoping the puritans will be all over this thread and get me TOTW nomination.

Adds new meaning to "family get together". I'm sure it'll be excused as a "misunderstanding of cultural differences" and that this sort of behavior is "more acceptable" traditionally.

I say string him up by his nuts!

SublimeZM said:
thats what im gunna say to the first girl i bang

it'd prolly freak her out since you'll be 43 at the time it happens

Top Bottom