Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"eatin' Ain't Cheatin'....."

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
my broly/best friend/partner in stupidity sez that if he goes down on a girl but doesn't have actual penis to vagina insertion he is not cheating on his ol' lady.:p

i dunno about his logic here. is this just a large, smelly mass of self-rationalization, or am i behind the times in my thinking?

what do you guys/girls think about his moral position?

IMO eating is cheating....b/c you know as well as i do eating leads to other things...but then again if a guy were down on me and going to town the only thing that would turn me from going farther is if he didnt' know how to do it that good....

but back to the subject.....i feel it is cheating...but like they say "its not cheating if you wear a condom"...lol

uhhhhhh

Its not cheating based on whats cool between the 2 of you. Personally, i dont even want my girl being flirty with other guys, would piss me off.

Ask your friend if he would like you to smash your big cock up in his girls grill and see what he says, VERY high chance it shouldn't really make his heart skip a beat.

If he loved her he shouldn't feel the need to fuck around with people he isn't in love with.

I think he's rationalizing so he doesn't feel like a piece of shit for hurting someone.
On the other hand, if hes cool with his girl smokin' pole like Camel Ultralights, and they've got some sort of agreement, then thats just how their relationship is.

Re: uhhhhhh

buckydingdong said:
Its not cheating based on whats cool between the 2 of you.

Ask your friend if he would like you to smash your big cock up in his girls grill and see what he says
..............he has, we tried a 3-some, she passed out on us before anything happened, unusual relationship going on here!:p

Well i'm pretty uptight then, if they agreed on it its not cheating, and if she approves of him getting blown or giving a carpet cleaning, i guess his catchy little phrase it right for him. i just wouldn't wanna kiss my girl anymore after her mouth had been on another unit while were in a relationship.

i seriously doubt she approves of his "catchy little phrase", not sure i do also, just was wondering what other peeps think of it?

buckydingdong said:
does she know about his catchy little phrase?
..........yes, she does, it's a major issue between them.

hmm

Doesn't say a lot about her either, I think. If i knew my woman was eating other rods it would be a quick case of "peace" and dismissing her.

That's me though, maybe she doesn't mind kissing him and finding a foreign pube between his incisors.

Top Bottom