Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"eatin' Ain't Cheatin'....."

NA - Hun, you're on my good list.......no need to suck up!
:lmao: j/k

Curling - Very nice of you, thank you!:D

addickt said:
I am a toothless, hairy, scruffy fucker what is wrong with that?

Well for one thing Azia don't want to be near you. Better shave and get some teeth. I don't know how you are going to fix the scruffy thing. :D

curling and asia:

how about PMing each other instead of corrupting my thread?

Re: curling and asia:

rnch said:
how about PMing each other instead of corrupting my thread?

Guess you haven't been on EF long enough...................

Re: Re: curling and asia:

AziaReign said:

Guess you haven't been on EF long enough...................

No doubt. Because here at Elite with our hijacking of threads make the Towel Heads and Cigar Heads look like amatuers. :D

bucky:

sent you a PM.

let's just say the responses have reinforced what i thought.

alexiarenee said:
To me eating is just as bad if not worse! Its even more personal.
ASk most guys if they would either fuck or have thier face in a girls pussy they do not know and they will most likely say just fuck.

you have the most gorgeous face!! :)

If I'm going to eat it, I'm sure as hell gonna fuck it!

Most men would not stop at eating it, I know I wouldn't. If my girl did anything further than just being a little flirty I would dump her cheap ass! Flirting is one hting, we all do it (or most) but, when you accept phone numbers, give out cell numbers, put your hands on someone other than in a professional mannor, it's inapropriate. I would dump her for even so much as a kiss or phone number exchange, because the simple fact is, the intention is there. If I can't satisfy her & she needs to go elsewhere then she just needs to go. There is no second chance in my book! Trust is like a million dollars, once you spend a penny, it's no longer a million dollars. If it were a sexual thing that she & I agree on, i.e. - bringing another to bed with us, that's one thing but, to just go out & do it, that's another. Just imagine trying to kiss her anytime after you've found out she's been blowing another. Might as well skip the middle man & blow your buddy!

Top Bottom