Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"eatin' Ain't Cheatin'....."

Re: Re: uhhhhhh

bigguns7 said:

How do you know he has a big cock?

past 3-ways...........we're both about the same size, much to the suprise and delight of everybody involved!:p

Re: Re: "eatin' Ain't Cheatin'....."

AziaReign said:

Cheat, cheat, cheatity CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEATING! Fuck that shit.............any sexual interludes, kisses (on lips or other body parts), licks, thrusts, humps, touches, etc.............is flat out, plain ol' CHEATING!

Azia, I am sorry to call you out in this but what about what you do at work. Don't you touch, hump etc. with dudes at your job? According to you definition of above that is cheating.

Re: that

buckydingdong said:
and knowing that she must not be enough for him. why stay?
..............well, there are children and family property involved......it's an unusual relationship..........it's called "working at a marriage" :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: "eatin' Ain't Cheatin'....."

curling said:

Azia, I am sorry to call you out in this but what about what you do at work. Don't you touch, hump etc. with dudes at your job? According to you definition of above that is cheating.

Excuse me? Working at a fuckin' trucking company you don't want to be NEAR these damn toothless, hairy, scruffy truckers.............

Re: Re: "eatin' Ain't Cheatin'....."

AziaReign said:

Cheat, cheat, cheatity CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEATING! Fuck that shit.............any sexual interludes, kisses (on lips or other body parts), licks, thrusts, humps, touches, etc.............is flat out, plain ol' CHEATING!

Hate to sound like a bitch, but your friend is an asshole!
......a little immature, espically for a "grown up" man in his mid 30's, perhaps, but not an asshole! he's been a good friend all these years, always been there for me thru the many rough periods of my life, a perfect father to his kids, comes home to his ol' lady EVERY night.

he just has this one personality quirk that i don't agree with.:horny:

Re: Re: Re: "eatin' Ain't Cheatin'....."

rnch said:
......a little immature, espically for a "grown up" man in his mid 30's, perhaps, but not an asshole! he's been a good friend all these years, always been there for me thru the many rough periods of my life, a perfect father to his kids, comes home to his ol' lady EVERY night.

he just has this one personality quirk that i don't agree with.:horny:

Yeah, whatever :rolleyes:

So what if he comes home to his wife EVERY night............doesn't change the fact that he's UNFAITHFUL!!! So in MY book.........thats considered a CHEATING ASSHOLE.

Re: Re: Re: Re: "eatin' Ain't Cheatin'....."

AziaReign said:

Excuse me? Working at a fuckin' trucking company you don't want to be NEAR these damn toothless, hairy, scruffy truckers.............

Oh you have all my apologies. I am so sorry for some reason I thought you worked at a topless club I got you confused with some other girl on the board. . :: curling trying to get his foot out of his mouth ::

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "eatin' Ain't Cheatin'....."

curling said:

Oh you have all my apologies. I am so sorry for some reason I thought you worked at a topless club I got you confused with some other girl on the board. . :: curling trying to get his foot out of his mouth ::

Thats what I thought you were thinking! No no no no noooooo, I don't dance, strip, pose.............nada! I have a boring job!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "eatin' Ain't Cheatin'....."

AziaReign said:

Thats what I thought you were thinking! No no no no noooooo, I don't dance, strip, pose.............nada! I have a boring job!

LOL :D

Borning to you maybe but I bet you make those toothless, hairy, scuffy truckdrivers day when they see you. (no I am not flirting I am just trying to make up for putting my foot in my mouth earlier)

Top Bottom