Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"eatin' Ain't Cheatin'....."

To me eating is just as bad if not worse! Its even more personal.
ASk most guys if they would either fuck or have thier face in a girls pussy they do not know and they will most likely say just fuck.

alexiarenee said:
To me eating is just as bad if not worse! Its even more personal.
ASk most guys if they would either fuck or have thier face in a girls pussy they do not know and they will most likely say just fuck.

That is true with me. Can't put a condom on your tongue.

thanks for your responses, bucky.........anyone else?

c'mon peps, 221 hits and only 5 of you reply???

:confused:

me again

rnch: What do you think of it now? You've gotten a few responses at least.

Maybe she stays with him because she cheats too? Who knows, I still say its a fucked up relationship, and way of rationalizing your actions.

If you've got a girl, be the better man and don't go munching extra desserts =)

rnch said:
my broly/best friend/partner in stupidity sez that if he goes down on a girl but doesn't have actual penis to vagina insertion he is not cheating on his ol' lady.:p

i dunno about his logic here. is this just a large, smelly mass of self-rationalization, or am i behind the times in my thinking?

what do you guys/girls think about his moral position?

Cheat, cheat, cheatity CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEATING! Fuck that shit.............any sexual interludes, kisses (on lips or other body parts), licks, thrusts, humps, touches, etc.............is flat out, plain ol' CHEATING!

Hate to sound like a bitch, but your friend is an asshole!

Re: uhhhhhh

buckydingdong said:

Ask your friend if he would like you to smash your big cock up in his girls grill and see what he says, VERY high chance it shouldn't really make his heart skip a beat.

How do you know he has a big cock?

Top Bottom