Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"CHEATING" on girlfriend!!

Are you sure she even broke into your password? Maybe you left it open? But forget about that part. If you complain that she didn't trust you and read your emails then you are just asking for it. After all, you did mentally cheat. Just own up to it, apologize, and wait it out. She's either going to forgive you or leave you. But it might take her time to work it out in her head.

And I would expect her to cheat back. Its just natural for her to feel unwanted now so she will find someone to make her feel sexy again. Hope you can handle it. At least it will give you a taste on how she feels.

Good luck.

kristie_doll1980 said:
Are you sure she even broke into your password? Maybe you left it open? But forget about that part. If you complain that she didn't trust you and read your emails then you are just asking for it. After all, you did mentally cheat. Just own up to it, apologize, and wait it out. She's either going to forgive you or leave you. But it might take her time to work it out in her head.

And I would expect her to cheat back. Its just natural for her to feel unwanted now so she will find someone to make her feel sexy again. Hope you can handle it. At least it will give you a taste on how she feels.

Good luck.

Heh, which is why at this point, I would cut my losses and learn from this.

Dieselgoku23 said:
Anyways some how she got hold of my password of my email and she saw the pics I sent to these chicks.

I hate to point this out to you - but the fact that she *stumbled* (yah O K )
on to your password and did some snooping means that she stop trusting you prior to this event.

Uh yah, you're pretty fucked.

All I can say is be honest, plead like hell, and maybe you could start praying.

Or get ready to be single.

GOOD LUCK.

:rose:

velvett said:
I hate to point this out to you - but the fact that she *stumbled* (yah O K )
on to your password and did some snooping means that she stop trusting you prior to this event.

Uh yah, you're pretty fucked.

:rose:

This is what I was thinking too.

Besides there is obviously a lack of trust in your relationship if she is prying into your e-mail to keep tabs on you. IMO you are probably going to be better off without her since this will only lead to her completely controlling your life if you grovel to get her back.

Cheers,
Scotsman

thats why i tell my wife when im going to the StripClubs, She understands i need Guy time.

An Understanding wife/girlfriend is worth their weight in Gold.

Well finally I understood things are made for a reason so going to move on I live in Miami and believe it or not incredible hot looking girls out here yet large majority of them you wouldnt want them as wifey material but its all good thanx guys for the input!

karde said:
If she wants to be reasonable and work through it, then try. If she resists a lot, but you manage to convince her to stay with you, then this will be ammo whenever she gets pissed, loses confidence etc. Pain in the ass in the long run, and just plain unhealthy.

Be objective...you fucked up, you got caught, your relationship WILL be different now. Is she the kinda girl that can put this behind her and grow? And anyway, you were doing this shit for a reason, maybe it's time to cut your losses and move on. This experience can help you, or hurt you more.
ther isent a girl on this earth that will forget anny thing you have don rong.they may say I forgiv you but they will never ever forget it.you owe her something and you will owe it to her for the rest of youre life.

Dieselgoku23 said:
Well finally I understood things are made for a reason so going to move on I live in Miami and believe it or not incredible hot looking girls out here yet large majority of them you wouldnt want them as wifey material but its all good thanx guys for the input!

That's a good way to look at it, bro, just move on the best you can and don't worry about it, there are plenty of fish in the sea! good luck bro :)

some girls think that even looking at photos or chatting with another female is cheating...if you love her tell her the truth...be with her and maybe commit to not do it again but also have her regain trust in you....and yes girls do forget!!!! as long as you dont continue to do it.....

Top Bottom