Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for the women? Sexual...

I used to like the hand on the throat thing until they took it so far i was knocked out. I smacked the shit out of him afterward. I hate being smacked on the ass during sex, actually keep your hands away from my ass and im much happier.
I wouldnt mind being held down a lil though.

Dakotah said:
I used to like the hand on the throat thing until they took it so far i was knocked out. I smacked the shit out of him afterward. I hate being smacked on the ass during sex, actually keep your hands away from my ass and im much happier.
I wouldnt mind being held down a lil though.

No ass cheek in each hand while riding him sitting? shame...

ChefWide said:

thats NICE.

i like breath play on myself and i like to dish out the slapping. however, its definelty a trust thing..which may or may not be there on a one night encounter ;)
so annoying gthat i only cum when i can't breathe!

ChefWide said:

I am too freaked out when hands are on my ass. I rarely ride anyways to even worry about it.

suk1978 said:
so annoying gthat i only cum when i can't breathe!

DAYUM.

women like to be dominated, plain and simple

but a friends older brother died when he was choking himself whilst masturbating to achieve more intense orgasm

Ass slapping.. ah hahhh .. hard enough to leave a hand print.. hair pulling.. light bitting.. Squeezing.. HELL YEA! Don't mind the hand on my throat.. just lightly.. being held down... OH YES.. Never been tied up though.. I think that would be fun. :p

I also do some biting, squeezing, clawing... :evil:

GL, the ol' lady likes her ass slapped hard, "as shown in gallery, need updated though" hair pulled back, pinned down, and her throat or jaw held, but with "little" force. and I mean little. Love that freak.

Whiskey

Frisky said:
Ass slapping.. ah hahhh .. hard enough to leave a hand print.. hair pulling.. light bitting.. Squeezing.. HELL YEA! Don't mind the hand on my throat.. just lightly.. being held down... OH YES.. Never been tied up though.. I think that would be fun. :p

I also do some biting, squeezing, clawing... :evil:

Got tied up a couple of times. It was very fun. I highly recommend it.

Top Bottom