Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for the women? Sexual...

On time my girl, and I were in the kitchen. I think we were maybe doing dishes, or something like that. She gave me some shit about something, and I said "Oh yeah, bitch", and threw her up against the refridgerator. Something about shoving her up against the fridge got it going, and I tore that shit up that night.

yeah lot of women i've been with love that biting, hair pulling, punching the chest, getting rough type shit. personally i never cared for it -- but i got a strong bod so i can take the damage and keep on tickin'. Just watch the fingernails bitch.

awittyusername said:
Yep, My last 2 gf started big fights then get worked up and want to have rough sex. But, I was always so pissed off I didn't want to have sex. I like to be woowed before I make love. :heart:

Also, almost every girl I have been with liked to be thrown around, held down, grabbed around throat, and even smacked in the face a little. (besides normal hair pulling etc.) I don't know why??????????????????????

My experience as well with a LOT OF CHICKS

Knew one also who liked to slap as well :worried:

Top Bottom