Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for the women? Sexual...

the-short-one said:
Hair pulling and ass slapping is in - the whole bitch slapping thing on the face is out. If a guy hit me in the face during sex, I'd probably haul off and punch him. :verygood:

bitch slap?!? NAH NAH non of that shit...

suki used to slap me, bite me, spank me a bit... we shared the bill.

its a matter of defining limits.

never say never

ChefWide said:
bitch slap?!? NAH NAH non of that shit...

suki used to slap me, bite me, spank me a bit... we shared the bill.

its a matter of defining limits.

never say never

Ah, yes. Trust goes very far in the bedroom. It's amazing what a woman will do when she trusts the man she's with.

the-short-one said:
Hair pulling and ass slapping is in - the whole bitch slapping thing on the face is out. If a guy hit me in the face during sex, I'd probably haul off and punch him. :verygood:

I second that motion! Though I like the rough throwing around... nothing to do with the face or neck though. Agression can be good....

the-short-one said:
Ah, yes. Trust goes very far in the bedroom. It's amazing what a woman will do when she trusts the man she's with.

both ways.

'no' is a keyword. the rest is learned or unlearned.

that's the most exciting part...

:chomp:

Smurfy said:
lmao.

i like to have my ass slapped during sex or even my ponytail tugged (not hard). other than that, no. Id kill a motherfucker.

holy crap
arent there laws against that?
and no, well i like to be held down, but not smacked or hit or anything..but dang

I know that some exgirlfriends started fights so that the sex would be more aggressive.

Smurfy said:
lmao.

i like to have my ass slapped during sex or even my ponytail tugged (not hard). other than that, no. Id kill a motherfucker.

EXACTLY.
as slap- good
hair pull- good
he can call me a name or two even.
anything more and i'll beat the crap out of him. lol

Sebastionv said:
I know that some exgirlfriends started fights so that the sex would be more aggressive.

Yep, My last 2 gf started big fights then get worked up and want to have rough sex. But, I was always so pissed off I didn't want to have sex. I like to be woowed before I make love. :heart:

Also, almost every girl I have been with liked to be thrown around, held down, grabbed around throat, and even smacked in the face a little. (besides normal hair pulling etc.) I don't know why??????????????????????

Top Bottom