Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Question for the Women on This Board about Your Sexual Desire

curling

Alot of ya'll are bodybuilders or just fitness chicks in general so I was wondering how often do ya'll like having sex? Real answer not no bs ones. How many times a week do you really want to have it?

Also if you are AS, how many times a week do you want it on AS compared to being off AS.

Thanks. (I'm doing a little research)

Is that how much I WANT sex or how much I'm GETTING...??? LOL! Either on or off AS - didn't get any while on, but certainly would've liked the experience...

How can you say you didn't get any Sassy girls can get it whenever they want. Afterall ya'll control sex and when it happens we(men) don't.

Well if it is not your style why did you end your sentence with "....." . Like your considering it or something????

If I could get it (sorry, I'm selective)...I would like it AT LEAST every day...more if the kiddies were not around _ LOL!

Well if it is not your style why did you end your sentence with "....." . Like your considering it or something????

Even though I would LOVE to have sex all the time, every time (LOL), I"m really more interested in having the whole package - relationship, love, etc. etc. Sometimes a one nighter can be the emptiest sex in the world.

On the other hand, a fuck buddy would be a good thing to have. Maybe I need to find me one o' them! :D

Top Bottom