Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for men who love to see their women swallow

for all the guys who think it's the hottest thing to see your woman swallow your jizz:

if she refused to do it unless she takes it from your mouth first, ie, you cum in her mouth, she swaps it into your mouth, then you swap it back in hers and she swallows. would you do it?

i just tried that shit last night. it was weird.:mix:

ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL US THAT YOU SPERMED IN YOUR GIRLS MOUTH, SHE THEN PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH VIA HER MOUTH, THEN YOU PUT IT BACK IN HER MOUTH AND SHE SWALLOWED IT???

PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU ARE TYING TO TELL US. THAT IS JUST FUCKING SICK MAN!!!

AND I DONT WANT TO HEAR SHIT FROM THE LADIES SAYING "YOU WANT US TO SWALLOW IT SO YOU SHOULD DO IT TO"!!! THATS BULLSHIT. SOMETIMES, FOR THE GIRLS WHO DO IT, YOUR GUY PUTS HIS DICK IN YOUR ASS BUT YOU DONT SEE HIM SHOVING A DICK IN HIS ASS DO YOU (ATLEAST NOT THE STRAIGHT ONES)!!!

KAYNE

KAYNE said:
ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL US THAT YOU SPERMED IN YOUR GIRLS MOUTH, SHE THEN PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH VIA HER MOUTH, THEN YOU PUT IT BACK IN HER MOUTH AND SHE SWALLOWED IT???

yep, that's what i'm saying.

Top Bottom