Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for men who love to see their women swallow

HansNZ said:

My b/f and I do not have anal sex. In any case I wouldn't suck on a dick that had been up someone's butt. I also wouldn't have anal sex with anyone without a condom.

btw, heterosexuals do anal as well, not just gays, so ask a woman the same question.

sorry, i didn't mean to offend you. i don't know of any women who have done that, so i couldn't ask them. i just assumed that you had anal sex with your bf, but that obviously was a poor assumption. my wife is on bc pills and we're completely monogamous, so i completely forgot about condom usage and didn't take that into consideration :(

Hey not hatin on hanz. He is always fair and respectful.

these threads are the most entertaining things I have ever read I laugh out loud most of the time some of these discussions are so fucking crazy I don't know about swallowing my own cum either I think that might be alittle twisted but if a fine ass chick asked me to do it I think I would certainly try it once at least. Oh one more thing I also love woman juice too!!!!!!!!!!!:p :p :p

Top Bottom