Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for men who love to see their women swallow

I think I am going to puke. I am near gagging just thinking about it...

Girl juice is cool. More more more!

My own juice... I think the rule it that once it leaves your body and it comes back it's not yours anymore. Like taking someone elses in your mouth... GAG! Oh damn, I am really on a gag verge!

HansNZ said:
I've swallowed my b/f's cum on occasion, but never my own. It can be very satisfying feeling his dick twiching and convulsing as he cums - something you can only experience if you stay right through to the end, lol.

just wondering, is that after he had his dick up your ass? (i believe that's ass-dipped-pork and a few other expressions). do you like the taste of your own colon? do you and your b/f enema yourselves before you plunge in or does the taste of raw a-hole mixed with man meat turn you on more?.... just curious. :confused:

*** said:

just wondering, is that after he had his dick up your ass? (i believe that's ass-dipped-pork and a few other expressions). do you like the taste of your own colon? do you and your b/f enema yourselves before you plunge in or does the taste of raw a-hole mixed with man meat turn you on more?.... just curious. :confused:

LMFAO !!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

*** said:

My b/f and I do not have anal sex. In any case I wouldn't suck on a dick that had been up someone's butt. I also wouldn't have anal sex with anyone without a condom.

btw, heterosexuals do anal as well, not just gays, so ask a woman the same question.

I never knew how sweet I tasted until I tasted ME on a lover... So I don't see why it would offend a man. I mean, for him to taste HIMSELF. I have never been with a guy who wanted to, but if he was into it, I would oblige.

One time there was this dude who had a thing about not kissing after oral sex. THAT WAS STRANGE. He just was like, "I can't deal with my own cum coming too close to my own lips. It's just a little too homo for me."

Some men are just a little strange... to be "afraid" of your own bodily juices?

Top Bottom