Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for men who love to see their women swallow

TEXgrl said:

Correct! i see nothing wrong with it either! :)

:devil: Whoa! I want to make something perfectly clear. I don't condone this act. I will kiss my wife after she swallows but if she were to snowball me, well she knows the deal.:mad:

I guess I'm in the minority here...yes my g/f and I swap my cum all the time. Yes that means, I cum in her mouth and then she kisses me and I take MY cum in my mouth. I taste really sweet, must be all the honey I eat. :D Shit, don't you guys swallow your women sweet juices and kiss her? Making her lick and suck your lips and tongue making her taste and swallow her juices? Well I sure as hell fucking do! She cums in my mouth, I gently squeeze her jaw to open her mouth and swap it. Why shouldn't I do the same? Let me tell you that when she swaps my cum, it turns her on like no other.

And no I'm very str8 man! It's my own cum man not some other dudes

I've swallowed my b/f's cum on occasion, but never my own. It can be very satisfying feeling his dick twiching and convulsing as he cums - something you can only experience if you stay right through to the end, lol.

IronLion said:
holy shit HansNZ i think i need to wash my eyes out, bro i'm no homophobe but that was tmi

LOL, it's just pay back for all those graphic hetero threads that I see on here, such as the recent one talking about the biodiversity of bacteria inside a woman's vagina, and how smelly it can be for a guy who sticks his tongue in there. :sick:

*Hans shudders*

my girl and i have done that. i dont see whats so wrong about it. its my own cum not someone elses. shes a squirter too and i love that shit :D

Yuk Yuk Yuk Yuk. My dick is far away from my mouth for a reason. I have kissed my girlfriend after eating her out before but thats different... that's not my problem. You see if a guy wants to have cum in his mouth...fuck I can't even talk about this anymore. So so very wrong.

On a more pleasant note... Johnny Juice is that a pic of your boxer? I have one that is 8 months old looks exactly like him.

Top Bottom