Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for men who love to see their women swallow

KAYNE said:

A JOB WELL DONE TO ME IS WHEN THE NEIGHBOR BEATS ON THE WALL FOR US TO BE QUIET, OR WHEN THE FEMALE WALKS A LITTLE FUNNY LATER ON IN THE DAY, OR I HAVE HAIR STANDS IN MY HAND FROM IT BEING WRAPPED AROUND MY HAND.

KAYNE

All good points. I also like ti when i see the girls friends later on, and they are like "so i hear you rocked (insert name here) last night. Yeah, she told us, you animal"
Or even better is when i see the chick the next night, and i start in with the foreplay, and i lay a hand down there and she pulls away and says "I am so sore, i cant". Its rewarding, yet frustrating. Cause damn it i wanna rip! I guess if you rip them to hard one night, no ripping thenext night. gotta settle on her swallowing your sword. Whixch isnt all that bad anyway. Just have to slip her the hog some other time i suppose.

this thread blew my mind.....i would never consider that.
although i would like a female to projecticle orgasm in my mouth.

My girlfriend ejaculated in my mouth when I ate her pussy and asshole from behind. Made me horny as hell. Loved it, swallowed it. :p

For the record...

I have not and will not taste or swallow my own cum!

I love eating MrsG's pussy and having her cum in my mouth - there is NOTHING so satisfying IMO. And yes, she is more than happy to return the favor. But swapping cum/pussy juice is not something either of us are into... just too damn hetero I guess.

DrG

We haven't tried snowballing and it's not something that I find repulsive, but it's not what I'd call a turn-on for me either.But, if my husband wanted to do it, I'd go for it...who knows, maybe we'd love it.

A few times hubby's been giving me oral and swallows mouthful after mouthful of my cum, then he holds that last mouthful in his mouth, brings his lips to mine and fills my mouth with my own juices for me to drink down. It's sexy as hell IMO.

Sometimes when I'm squirting it'll start splashing up on my face...I leave my mouth open and get a good taste of my cum that way. :p

MrsPuddlesFL said:
We haven't tried snowballing and it's not something that I find repulsive, but it's not what I'd call a turn-on for me either.But, if my husband wanted to do it, I'd go for it...who knows, maybe we'd love it.

A few times hubby's been giving me oral and swallows mouthful after mouthful of my cum, then he holds that last mouthful in his mouth, brings his lips to mine and fills my mouth with my own juices for me to drink down. It's sexy as hell IMO.

Sometimes when I'm squirting it'll start splashing up on my face...I leave my mouth open and get a good taste of my cum that way. :p

:sick: :sick:

Top Bottom