Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for men who love to see their women swallow

K, like we don't swallow lots of juice when we are down there licking the kitty :licker:

I am all about a national steak&blowjob day. They need to learn to swallow or take it on the chin like a champ.

I DONT SWALLOW A DAMN THING......THATS WHAT THEY MAKE SHEETS FOR (OR ANY OTHER CLOTH THATS AROUND). WHEN IT GETS TOO DAMN WET, WIPE!!! NO GIRL THAT I HAVE EVER HAD HAS ACTUALLY EXPELLED ANYTHING FROM HER SHIT SO ITS NOT LIKE SWALLOWING MAN JIZZ!!!

BUT YES, TAKING IT ON THE CHIN LIKE A CHAMP IS GREAT IF THEY DONT SWALLOW!!! EVEN IF THEY DO, THEY CAN STILL TAKE ON THE CHIN LIKE A CHAMP EVERY NOW AND THEN.

KAYNE

KAYNE said:
I DONT SWALLOW A DAMN THING......THATS WHAT THEY MAKE SHEETS FOR (OR ANY OTHER CLOTH THATS AROUND). WHEN IT GETS TOO DAMN WET, WIPE!!! NO GIRL THAT I HAVE EVER HAD HAS ACTUALLY EXPELLED ANYTHING FROM HER SHIT SO ITS NOT LIKE SWALLOWING MAN JIZZ!!!

KAYNE

You havent experienced the female projectile orgasm yet?? Its really pretty cool, although messy. And i agree, what the fuck is with getting nut in your own mouth. i am distgusted

JohnyJuice said:

You havent experienced the female projectile orgasm yet?? Its really pretty cool, although messy. And i agree, what the fuck is with getting nut in your own mouth. i am distgusted

CANT SAY I HAVE....I THINK THE DAY I DO EXPERIENCE THAT, I'LL BE KICKING WHOEVER IT IS OUT THE JOINT!!!

KAYNE

KAYNE said:

CANT SAY I HAVE....I THINK THE DAY I DO EXPERIENCE THAT, I'LL BE KICKING WHOEVER IT IS OUT THE JOINT!!!

KAYNE

I find it quite rewarding. Kinda like a "job well done". That is if its my woman and i actually give a shit about her pleasure. If its just some bitch, i dont apreciate the mess. lol

If a guy isn't willing to deal with a woman's fluids, then she sure as hell shouldn't be taking his in. It's a 2 way street. If she swallows or "takes it on the chin like a champ", then you better be willing to deal with whatever fluids are coming out of her when you go down on her.

PHATchik said:
If a guy isn't willing to deal with a woman's fluids, then she sure as hell shouldn't be taking his in. It's a 2 way street. If she swallows or "takes it on the chin like a champ", then you better be willing to deal with whatever fluids are coming out of her when you go down on her.

I am all about the plastic sheets. :)

And i have had a few girls squirt. One who would really let loose. I was always impressed she didnt shrivel up from water loss.

JohnyJuice said:

I find it quite rewarding. Kinda like a "job well done". That is if its my woman and i actually give a shit about her pleasure. If its just some bitch, i dont apreciate the mess. lol

A JOB WELL DONE TO ME IS WHEN THE NEIGHBOR BEATS ON THE WALL FOR US TO BE QUIET, OR WHEN THE FEMALE WALKS A LITTLE FUNNY LATER ON IN THE DAY, OR I HAVE HAIR STRANDS IN MY HAND FROM IT BEING WRAPPED AROUND MY HAND.

KAYNE

Last edited:
Top Bottom