Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for the Ladies regarding Anal...

My girl was against anal but as our relationship got deeper, I got in touch with her sexual mind and not her logical one. I would fuck her and slowly put a finger in her ass and say 'oh baby i know you love when i fuck you in your hot wet pussy but how about sharing that sweet little ass and i can be the only guy in the world to pleasure that sweet little hole' then i would say 'oh no thats bad we cant do this' before she would respond while i plunged my finger deeper in her ass. Id fuck her till she got multiple orgasms and keep teasing her ass telling her it was bad and even though she would love every inch of my cock buried in her ass. I did this till she was very excited and about to cum and i said 'im gonna be naughty baby but im gonna fuck u in the ass, and worked my cokc in her ass with lube and she didnt resist and she came hard. and now we do it all the time

My girl was against anal but as our relationship got deeper, I got in touch with her sexual mind and not her logical one. I would fuck her and slowly put a finger in her ass and say 'oh baby i know you love when i fuck you in your hot wet pussy but how about sharing that sweet little ass and i can be the only guy in the world to pleasure that sweet little hole' then i would say 'oh no thats bad we cant do this' before she would respond while i plunged my finger deeper in her ass. Id fuck her till she got multiple orgasms and keep teasing her ass telling her it was bad and even though she would love every inch of my cock buried in her ass. I did this till she was very excited and about to cum and i said 'im gonna be naughty baby but im gonna fuck u in the ass, and worked my cokc in her ass with lube and she didnt resist and she came hard. and now we do it all the time

that sounds hot. but did it hurt? i mean, how big is your penis?

lol @ smurfy trying to discreetly get an answer to the "size" question and thinkin about the anal with chris8675309.

btw - I tried this trick on my girl last nite and today she keeps complaining about how her rear door is sore... and I didnt even make a "full entrance".

it's funny cuz she likes a small amount of "finger pressure" there when she gets going, and even enjoyed some tongue action there last night, but she doesnt want the cawk. :mad:

smurfy - if you have any questions for me, pm them. :biggrin:

Last edited:
When is properly done,it doesn't hurt. Girls have the wrong perception cause usually their first time is while drunk and rough, so next day they can't even sit. With the proper procedure, she will enjoy a whole new world of exctasy, explosive orgasms that can even make her pass out and squirt gallons of water.

My penis is above average around the 7 inch mark and prolly 5.5 inches around. Usually if the female is worked up enough, pain can actually be turned into immense pleasure. what she may be feeling as pleasure could actually be pain if she was in a different arousal state.

lube and ur good to go...i once had a chic bouncing on me...she went to high dick rammed right up her ass...she just fell over in pain..i as drunk and said wtf is wrong withh u keep going...lolol

lube and ur good to go...i once had a chic bouncing on me...she went to high dick rammed right up her ass...she just fell over in pain..i as drunk and said wtf is wrong withh u keep going...lolol

Is that were that pic of you in your avi came from?

B-

Top Bottom