Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for guys with big dicks

milo hobgoblin

Okay Im very average (6".. yes I measured once) and Ive had a few girls complain about going to deep.. (two of them even had kids) which kind of surprised me because I never thought "average" was big enough to cause pain in a girl...

So what do you guys that are like 8 or 9" do.. do you hear that a lot? Are chicks less willing to give you anal? I cant even imagine some of the girls Ive been with taking a 9" cock.. I hit bottom at 6.. seems like you would impale them.

okay I knows its weird but Im honestly curious.

i was dating this girl one time and the first time we did it, she says damm your long, i said dont worry babe, ill take it easy as i slide past your heart.

I'm no giant either but I've had girls say if you were any bigger you wouldn't be gettin ass.

Last edited:
Dial_tone said:
I'm no giant either but I've had girls if you were any bigger you wouldn't be gettin ass.

i aint gettin no ass anyway, pussy yes but no ass, one day im gonna find me a woman that will take it up the ass.

I have to go always half way with my girl...with previous girls the same. Big dick makes you feel better but definitelly gives you less pussy. Only when my girl is drunk I can go deep and that feels awesome. Even to start going in has to be very slowly. My girth is big too...:(

Well.. I imagine it would be a problem.. who wants top hjave to hold back when your having sex.. and going all the way in is very pleasureable.. just seems like it would be a drawback to be too big.. but I dont know thats why Im asking.

Top Bottom