Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for guys with big dicks

Gymgurl said:
Glad to know that I turn you off.. :worried:

seems most of us women here do....

I don't like the fact that my wife won't let me put it in her ass. Don't get me wrong I'm no ass freak but every couple of months I just get the urge to cram my cock straight the fuck in there! I've tried being gentle and she's tried just easing back into it but it's just to painful for the both of us and yes we use lube. At time I wish my dick was smaller but, its rare!

Women who have had kids are so friggen hot. They know what they want and they know how to use their bodies. Some of the best sex I ever had was with older mothers. MMM MMM GOOD

ElvisP said:
Women who have had kids are so friggen hot. They know what they want and they know how to use their bodies. Some of the best sex I ever had was with older mothers. MMM MMM GOOD

define "older"

Older: adjective meaning a large difference between her age and mine. A chick in her 40s maybe even early 50s.

Gymgurl said:
Okay I don't fit into that age group yet lol....but I do have the 3 kids

whew!
i'm not 'older' yet either. i only have 2 kids. :)

FknKnuckleHd said:
I don't like the fact that my wife won't let me put it in her ass. Don't get me wrong I'm no ass freak but every couple of months I just get the urge to cram my cock straight the fuck in there! I've tried being gentle and she's tried just easing back into it but it's just to painful for the both of us and yes we use lube. At time I wish my dick was smaller but, its rare!

The trick is to loosen up that asshole for a bit before you take the plunge. Invest in a butt-plug or even use a smaller vibrator and work that asshole over good smothered with a boatload of good lube (ie. Eros/Platinum Wet...) Now you can lather up your johnson and giver shit.

Top Bottom