Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for guys with big dicks

Re: Question...

Werd said:
The answer is simple - I had very low self-esteem issues stemming from years of abuse beginning age 9. I accept 100% responsibility for my decisions. I can't take back the past, I can however, change my future and the future of my children.

I knew his issues, but was too fucked up to understand what they would mean for me and any children that I would have in the future.

Props on that line of thinking.

I'm glad you're thinking of your children's future....it's far removed from the irresponsible parenting that we see these days.

:chomp:

liftingfreak1983 said:
i got an 8 incher and every time i go in all the way in the girl jumps a little bit but it helps get her off
I only got 2 inches, and it makes them jump!

Re: Question...

Werd said:
The answer is simple - I had very low self-esteem issues stemming from years of abuse beginning age 9. I accept 100% responsibility for my decisions. I can't take back the past, I can however, change my future and the future of my children.

:rose:

-

It differs so much. I have some *spare room* with my gf and I'm average length and average-above average girth.

However I also know a girl to whom wearing/putting in even the thinner, silky light-light-easy entrance beginner tampons is painful and she has to use always instead.

I really wonder how she's gonna cope. she's a virgin now

the think I always try to do is find out what they want or can handle. Have had some who wont let me put all 8.5" in, others love me to go deep. Depends on the woman and how much oral i give at the start. Oral is another story though.

DIVISION said:
Honestly, even if I do see an attractive woman w/ kids........it's a complete turn-off. I do an about-face in cadence, without so much as a "hello". Attractive females w/ kids are dissapointing.......such is life.

:chomp:

Glad to know that I turn you off.. :worried:

Top Bottom