Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for guys with big dicks

im 8X6, and as long as im gentle at first and then not try to ram it its fine. ive been called big boy etc, but never had anyne say ive hurt them. but sometimes just being full of cock isnt enough, and they tell e to bury it.

It has nothing to do with the width of her vagina, but rather the length of it and cervical sensitivity.

My exhusband was average (6") and he would hurt me if he was all the way in (and I had 4 children with him). I had a few lovers after him that were 9" + and yes, they would have to be very careful about the angle. The only time I hadn't experience pain (meaning their cocks hitting my cervix) is when I was pretty high and happy. LOL

PS - after I had the kids I had a hernia repaired so the doc tightened up my kitty like I never had even one baby. Ah the advances of modern medicine! ;)

Omfgu!!!!

Werd said:
It has nothing to do with the width of her vagina, but rather the length of it and cervical sensitivity.

My exhusband was average (6") and he would hurt me if he was all the way in (and I had 4 children with him). I had a few lovers after him that were 9" + and yes, they would have to be very careful about the angle. The only time I hadn't experience pain (meaning their cocks hitting my cervix) is when I was pretty high and happy. LOL

PS - after I had the kids I had a hernia repaired so the doc tightened up my kitty like I never had even one baby. Ah the advances of modern medicine! ;)

you've already had 4 kids?!?!?!

oh man....that changed my whole perception of you.

:xeye:

Re: Omfgu!!!!

DIVISION said:

LOL I was faithfully married to one man for 13 years.

Have you seen my pics? I love the fact that I am a mother... and love the fact that I dont LOOK like one! ;)

Re: Omfgu!!!!

Werd said:
LOL I was faithfully married to one man for 13 years.

Have you seen my pics? I love the fact that I am a mother... and love the fact that I dont LOOK like one! ;)

I'd love to see the pics, post them for non-plats

DIVISION said:

and bro dont let being a mother discourage you, that just means she has been through more pain than you can ever imagine, take that thought and mix it to what she can probably handle!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

Baby Bro...

TRUEsoldier said:
and bro dont let being a mother discourage you, that just means she has been through more pain than you can ever imagine, take that thought and mix it to what she can probably handle!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

Nah, it's just that I promised myself I'd never get with a female who has kids....

It's just one of those things, one of my preferences.

:chomp:

Re: Baby Bro...

DIVISION said:
Nah, it's just that I promised myself I'd never get with a female who has kids....

It's just one of those things, one of my preferences.

its all good bro,
I can see how it is bad if a lil one walks in and asks "are you my dad" :rolleyes:

;)

Re: Baby Bro...

TRUEsoldier said:
its all good bro,
I can see how it is bad if a lil one walks in and asks "are you my dad" :rolleyes:

Well you can sympathize; you're a soldier just like me. I'm all for no strings, no attachments.....and I promised myself I'd only settle down with a specific type of girl.

I've got enough responsibility as it is, a female w/ kids is not in the plan, holmes.

I got no issue with that - honesty IS the best policy.

I don't post up my pics but will be happy to email them to you.

In the 4 years that I have been separated from my exhusband ( over 1 year divorced) only one man met my kids once. We spent the afternoon together and even that was only after months of this guy begging to be allowed into our lives. I dont even show pictures of my children to men. I keep my mommy life and my adult life separate.

My current man worked on me for months and it wasn't until I saw that he was quite serious that I allowed for our families to meet. I expect we will be getting engaged soon as this was discussed long ago.

Werd said:
I got no issue with that - honesty IS the best policy.

I don't post up my pics but will be happy to email them to you.

In the 4 years that I have been separated from my exhusband ( over 1 year divorced) only one man met my kids once. We spent the afternoon together and even that was only after months of this guy begging to be allowed into our lives. I dont even show pictures of my children to men. I keep my mommy life and my adult life separate.

My current man worked on me for months and it wasn't until I saw that he was quite serious that I allowed for our families to meet. I expect we will be getting engaged soon as this was discussed long ago.

email away ;)

Top Bottom