Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for the Guys (Girls can chime in as well) LOL

And I never cheated. I'm too honorable for something as low life like that. I instead did the right thing. I walked out and kept my pride and dignity.

I'm asking this because I want to know if it was ME that was fucked up in the head. Or it was just the whole situation that was fucked up?

One of the reasons why my wife and I ended our relationship was due to lack of sex. I'm a guy...I WANT to fuck. No question about that.

However! I was never able to perform my best. Or I simply would QUICKLY lose interest. Reasons???? I will list them. Tell me if I was too retarded about this. Or anyone of you guys as well would find this as a "turn off".

Reasons...

1- Dog was always around. And I do mean ALWAYS around! All up in our fucking faces! Yet! She didn't mind.

2- Bed (not mine, I had my own separate sanitized bed)was always smelling and feeling like dried up dog pee. Why? Because the dog FREQUENTLY urinated her fucking bed.

3- Bed had remnants of doggy poo scooting POOP!

4- Dog hair

5- Bed smelled like dog and pee and poop

6- Marijuana and ashes crumbs on the bed

7- Food and cookie crumbs on the bed.

8- Bed was WAYYYY toooooo sooooooft. I would get in and literally sink in it!

9- She hardly shaved her legs. Or would wear pants while we had sex. Or long ass socks.

With all said and done. Was I being bitch about all of this? Or should I have still been "sexually" aroused REGARDLESS of what was all around me????
Who the H$%^ where you dating a MUGUMBA BUSH WOMAN? lol

Nevertheless guys. Regardless of how she turned out to be. I still think about her everyday! I truly miss her! I just don't miss the things she allowed to happen. I really do love her.

^^^and this is why you are searching for some affirmation. Nothing wrong with that. Tough situation for sure. I myself can't say I blame you. But then again I have a strong disdain for pet odors and hair, etc. Sometimes in spite of the fact that 2 people love and care for each other you don't bring out the best in one another. And if that's the case there aren't many good options. Take your time, mourn your loss. Sounds like you'll be alright.

^^^and this is why you are searching for some affirmation. Nothing wrong with that. Tough situation for sure. I myself can't say I blame you. But then again I have a strong disdain for pet odors and hair, etc. Sometimes in spite of the fact that 2 people love and care for each other you don't bring out the best in one another. And if that's the case there aren't many good options. Take your time, mourn your loss. Sounds like you'll be alright.

I'm getting better as the days go on brother. Again, I only asked this because at times I started to think..."was this my fault? was I supposed to NOT let these things bother me?".

My wife and I have 5 chihuahuas, and we don't let them in the bedroom during those times. And they're clean, and there's no pee/poop in the bed. I'm a clean freak, and I definitely find it to be a turnoff if she isn't personally clean, and smells good. Yes, she changes the sheets every couple days, and that's part of the deal. I would not get in any bed with anyone; wife included, if it has disgusting stuff in it. End of discussion. And if my wife didn't care about herself enough to be clean and shave her legs, that would also be a problem. In all fairness, yes there are times when she hasn't shaved legs that day, and we do stuff. But that's the exception to the rule.

It sounds to me like you were not in the wrong at all to end it, if you tried to talk to her about it, and she wouldn't work on these problems with you . It sounds like her laziness in not taking care of the cleanliness of the bed, and her personal hygiene, is a deal breaker.

Charles

Little does she know that even though she already has another man in her life now. Whatever she has with him won't last very long. Eventually he too will just get fed up and leave. That is UNLESS he's a dirtbag that finds animals around "sexy time" to be a turn on. I myself did not!

Again. She herself was very clean. Just not the surrounding environments. If anything she spent tooooooo much time on herself. But sadly ignored the surrounding living environment.

You said she never shaved? How much time could she have spent on herself? Fukin gross dude!! You did the right thing IMO.

Top Bottom