Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for the Guys (Girls can chime in as well) LOL

then why u looking back?ur good just move on my man.how long was yall together doesn't sound like long,,difference is between me and u,this may be why i am single right now lol..id tell the chick,that she needs to get up and fucking clean wash her nasty dog poon smelling ass..and i wouldnt have slept in a dif room id just clean My room,i say that cuz usally the man provides and pays the bills,and got that room clean and if she stayed dirty id pick her up throw her ass to the living room lol i would

Self esteem is different from boundary issues. Is completly different part of psychology.
U dont have strong self esteem or confidence, which is the same thing. Confidence is just doing THE RIGHT THING, which u didn't do. So...

fuck the haters you did the right thing. Nobody wants to feel like they are taking a trip to the local animal shelter to pound a shnaz. F that.

Screw him. I know I did the right thing. I packed and left. If that's not the right thing...then I rather be wrong. He said what he said because he probably wouldn't have the courage to get out.

I would have never made it past the first screw if I dated her. That is nasty, I would have told her so right after I busted and then never called her back.

well thats the funny thing,he might not have seen her liek that untill after they got married,u know when ur dating u just try to impress the chick for another lay but u dont really see who they are at first because they are hiding there true self

Lol. Her true self came out when we filed for bankruptcy last year. Her already low self-esteem and insecurity issues hit a all time super low! Which completely changed her into to the worse. When that started to happen, you can only imagine how much of an effect that had on me. Her change brought out the negative side of me. Seeing her true self come out of its shell was not only heartbreaking. But it enraged me!

That's just gross.

Man...I am surprised you could get it up in that kind of filth.

And your chic don't take care of herself.

This is why guys cheat.

Women that get fat, don't keep up their appearance....and ...geez the filth. Does she bathe and keep the house clean? Apparently not on number 2. Pun intended.

Prediction. You'll be banging someone else on the side vigorously...and your chic will still be living in filth.

You totally did the right thing moving out. It's not you. Find a girlfriend....oh screw that...find a Fuck Buddy....till you are ready for a GF.

Again. She herself was very clean. Just not the surrounding environments. If anything she spent tooooooo much time on herself. But sadly ignored the surrounding living environment.

Top Bottom