Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for the girls on male beach attire...

Test boy

I am tall and kind of lean. I look more like an Olympic diver than a bodybuilder. I always hear that Speedos are taboo for guys to wear but dammit Speedos show off what I have. I have done better with girls when wearing Speedos than wearing baggy shorts. I also am inclined to say that if someone has a problem with a fit guy in Speedos then don't look and don't go to Europe where the guys are fit and wearing Speedos. I figure if a girl finds guys in Speedos offensive then I want to find out sooner rather than later. I'm going to South Beach soon and it is not unusual for guys to wear thongs there. Or the women to shed their tops...life can be so good. The men in thongs doesn't bother me but it isn't for me. I'm curious what the Elite girls have to say.:)

"Just say no to speedos"

And as far as the Europe thing goes I have been there and just cause the guys do it there doesn't mean it is cool. Heck the women there don't shave their pits would you like women here to take up letting the underarm hair free flow just cause they do it in Europe.

Trust me - a well built guy w/no shirt and a baggy pair of trunks usually appeals more to us gals than the same guy in a pair of speedos.... ;)

Yea...the problem is that women are mostly interested in me because I have very large sexual organs and a good butt. Hide them completely and I'm just another fit guy on the beach. Show them a little and I've had women rub their butt on my crotch. I really enjoy having women stare at my crotch for a long time. :)

Speedo Question

Well first of all what kind of women are you trying to attract? Ones who just care about your size? Wear whatever you feel comfortable in but if ya want my 2 cents speedos are a big turn off no matter how built and buff you are.

I know you're looking for responses from the ladies, but I'm throwing in my opinion.

I understand WHY you kind of want to wear a Speedo (to show off what you got), but I've yet to meet a girl in the USA who thinks guys should wear Speedos, even if they look good physically in next-to-nothing.

Guys wear those in Australia too, even the lifeguards w/"Australia" or the name of the beach sprawled across the ass. Women there & in Europe may like it because it's been done for so long, but not in the USA. Hell, some of those Speedo-wearing guys have no business whatsoever wearing anything like that...meaning they're built like crap or have unsightly hair peeking out from all sides. NOBODY wants to see shit like that. Not saying you look like that, by the way.

Speedos were designed for one reason and one reason only, competitive swimming/diving. That's the only time I've worn one and the only time I ever plan to. Look for either a pair of shorter than knee-length board shorts or a regular pair of trunks that aren't real long or baggy, if you're determined on "showing off" the package.

:fro:

Check out the comments on the Pix of Men board -we asked what sort of pix the girls want to see (not exclude May1010, etc. -- but I"m speaking for the girls for the most part) -- its what ISN"T visible that leaves more to the imagination for at least the US girls. Just "something" about the speedos -- better off w/ the baggie trunks approach.....

Screw it...I'm buying a thong and will hang out near the gay section. They can wear anything without condemnation. When a girl interest me, I'll just put on some more clothes and see what happens.:)

It's not that I find guys in speedo's offensive, to me it just looks yuk. I hate speedo's. I definately prefer a guy in boardies, it doesn't matter how good lookin the guy is, speedo's aint the go.

if you've got the body for it a speedo will be great; if you have an ounce of bodyfat more than you should, stay away from them. same goes for a thong. however to be fair - post your pics and we will be glad to offer suggestions !

Top Bottom