Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A question about male sex drive

Wannabe, I really feel your frustration. Often it seems to be the other way around. When I first got married, my wife really didn't want much in the way of sex and I felt it was because I was a lousy lover. I read everything I could and kept trying to improve but things only slowly got better. As time went on, things improved and I now have a wife who wants sex more often than I do (hooray). I believe it was a hormonal problem that she had and after getting things balanced out, her sex drive picked up. It is hard for a man to understand why another man wouldn't want to have a sexual relationship with a woman who would like to have such a relationship, in fact, most men dream of having a woman who wants it often if not all the time. I think he needs to see a doctor and find out if his testoterone level is normal. A good book is "Testosterone syndrome", available at amazon that helps to explain how important testosterone is in the sex drive and other important functions it has. You may have married a nice decent guy but he needs help, you deserve better.

In any case don"t blame yourself!

Put him on some DHEA, yohimbine and some test patches.

Feed him lot's of eggs and fish (i always wake up with a stiffie if i eat eggs in the evening, in contrast to protein poweders)

Top Bottom