Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about cold sores

gasp

I met this girl few weeks ago in the gym, very hot! very sweet! I haven't touched her in any way other than a hug. The reason is that a week ago she was supposed to come over at my place. But she said in the morning that she cant. I tried to get out of her why!? And then she said she has these red small dots on her lips. And she needs to go to pharmacy to get some medicine to fix them. She said she hasen't been to a doctor but these things come once or twice a year and then go away. Well i immediately suspected that she has cold sores...( herpes ). Now this girl is giving me all the sex talk you can possible imagine and i am just to scared to do anything becos i dont want to get that shit.. I actually met her today for the first time after she told me why she cant come over. (week ago) and i tryed to look and i noticed a small white dot on top of her upper lip. Now anyone ever had experience with that shit!?

If so some feedback would be nice that what would you guys do in that situation?

I have to say that nothing of what you guys have said helps me! :D :D

The thing is that since i dont really know what this thing looks like and she hasen't been to a doctor also. So there could be a chance that it isen't what i think it is, but red dots, mouth swelling, white dots. That dosen't sound appealing to me even if it is some other shit.

Herpes of the mouth is different then genital herpes you faggot. In fact almost everyone carries it. Learn to google and quit being a pussy or send her my way!

Top Bottom