Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A question about black chicks........

Ive been with allot of asian girls. and yeah small pussies for sure; but from my expierience theyve got kinda bland bodies, and there not too fun in bed.
ever done a black chick though

The Whole F/N Show said:
I've been with just about every race imaginable and really it just comes down to the individual woman.
Bro, sounds like we`re on the same page. I`ve dated more white ladies than black, but I do have a weakness for sisters. Probably because I`m an ass man? Anyway, I`ve dated and "been with" a number of BL ladies. All ladies are different. It`s too hard to make coverall statements. There are some subtle differences I have noticed though. So far it seems black ladies are a bit more free and not as self concise in bed. With me they`ve been more verbal and more likely to tell you whats good and whats not. And perhaps there`s a little more stamina. Of course these are just generalizations. It has more to do with cultural reasons than racial ones. IMHO

My experience with black girls is limited to three...

But I will tell you this, you better bring it, they don't want to make love, they want to FUCK....like animals, dude..

Long and Hard, and anyway possible. If you want to fuck, cum, and then cuddle, stay at home...

Spent 5 years walking a beat in the NYC Projects. Had more than I can count. Overall, same thing, black white or whatever.

The only thing I did notice was that black girls are more outgoing and don't worry about how YOU may look at them in the morning.

:D

Bobber did you ever end up getting with this black chick? I just met this girl she is really light but definitely black- she might be half and half. Anyway there is a certain appeal for me as I have only been with white girls. She gave me her number so she is definitely interested- guess I'll see how it goes.

Top Bottom