Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A question about black chicks........

ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU WON'T GO BACK. I NEVER EVEN DATED A BLACK GIRL MY RECENT GIRLFRIEND IS HALF BLACK HALF ITALIAN SHE IS BAD ASS I AM GONNA MARRY THIS CHICK SO YEAH ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU WON'T GO BACK.

JDarty6173 said:
... has a lot to do with my growing up ...where interracial relationships between Blacks and whites is considered, well wrong, almost sinnful ...

Oddly enough for this same reason others find B/W combination irresistable.

WIDELAT said:
ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU WON'T GO BACK. I NEVER EVEN DATED A BLACK GIRL MY RECENT GIRLFRIEND IS HALF BLACK HALF ITALIAN SHE IS BAD ASS I AM GONNA MARRY THIS CHICK SO YEAH ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU WON'T GO BACK.

:devil: Can she cook?

mariah carey ?

it's all about the pussy lips.
asians have them dark, and blacks have them darker :eek2: :sick:

but atleast they are pink inside ;)

"If they consider me big, then a black guy would probably split them like a log."

doh here we go again
average penis size of the negroid while flaccid is much larger than the caucasians, but while erect the difference evens out within a tenth inch.

basically, from a white standpoint, blacks just always have semis
:D

How about Asians ? Is it also a myth that the average asian male has a tiny weenie? At least there seems a lot of agreement that asian females have a small tight pussy to match that?

what are the official stats?

Top Bottom