Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Public Masturbation

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
I've masturbated in the car many times. Never while driving just as a passenger. Sometimes I like to tease my boyfriend by masterbating with my legs up on the dash while we are driving on the highway. He can't really turn his head to look because the roads are congested, under construction, and there are lots of turns, usually. Sometimes I do it while driving in the city only if we are in a car with tinted windows.

I've also masturbated at a movie theatre. I had a jacket in my lap as we were with another couple. I thought no one knew but after the movie my boyfriend told me he knew I was masturbating.

Recently we rented Bad Boys II and watched it at home as his two female roommates were in the house. We watched the movie in the living room upstairs. One of the girls was sleeping in her bedroom upstairs. The other was downstairs in the computer room. The chances of getting caught by either of them were pretty high. The one in the bedroom just had to open her door and she'd see me in action. The other one could see me as she walked up the stairs. Neither of them caught me though. I thought my boyfriend had not noticed but he later laughed as he told me that I was born horny since I was masturbating during a movie full of things being blown up, people being shot, and other adventures. None which were sexual in any way.

if she becomes single i am marrying this girl lol

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
Fredrick's of Hollywood and Victoria's Secret will allow both a male and a female in the same dressing room. That way the female doesn't have to open the door to show her man her lingerie. Big dept. stores allow both genders in one dressing room stall at the same time. I've tried.

At a sex shop in Canada I tried going in the dressing room with my boyfriend. Unfortunately the dressing room attendant told us they don't allow two people in dressing rooms at one time.
thanks for tip....will take your advice...want to do it at Nordstroms, becasuse they are so snooty!!! fuckers! :p

PBR said:
thanks for tip....will take your advice...want to do it at Nordstroms, becasuse they are so snooty!!! fuckers! :p

I know for a fact they won't let you have two people of different genders in one stall. They give you shit if you want two people of the same sex in the stall. I've treid there. :verygood:

TRUEsoldier said:
So...your thinkin of sharing your applejuice!!!! LOL

good on ya! Your man will love you forever for it

HEheheheheeee I think that she is out this weekend though as I came up with the video camera idea... He emailed me back... "YOU OWN ME" LOL

:verygood:

Top Bottom