Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Public Masturbation

at the gym all the time, then i wipe the bars with my cum so it dries to my hands , that way dont need any gloves for holding the bar tight and dried.

SussexCert3 said:
At work tons of times......its great, but i like doing it on yahoo messenger on my webcam....now thats fun!
by the way, in case any ladies care to watch sometime, my username is lyfegard4life1995....pic is on there too..gotta love yahoo!

I've done the movie theater a few times, but never during good movies. I can masturbate at home for free. When I spend $9 to see a movie I'm going to see the movie.

Once I tried it while out on the trails horseback riding, but the trail was a little tricky in spots and I had to concentrate on making sure the horse was going to the right direction.

I've also done it on the beach... MANY times. All I have to do is sit up, put a towel over my legs and go to town. When someone walks by I just smile. :)

dirty~d~ said:
I've also done it on the beach... MANY times. All I have to do is sit up, put a towel over my legs and go to town. When someone walks by I just smile. :)

Uhhh, that would be fun! :qt:

I masturbated the girl I dated in her living room while her mother, a family friend, her cousins, and some other people where either in the same room or in the next room. I put a blanket over her legs and fingered her. She made me stop though. That was probably the first time I ever did anything remotely public.

dirty~d~ said:
I've done the movie theater a few times, but never during good movies. I can masturbate at home for free. When I spend $9 to see a movie I'm going to see the movie.

Once I tried it while out on the trails horseback riding, but the trail was a little tricky in spots and I had to concentrate on making sure the horse was going to the right direction.

got it must be great being a woman, I couldnt imagine doing it on a horse!!!!

never jerked it in the theater, but did get head once! ;)

And the beach thing is a must, but again, much more challenging for a guy!!!

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
I masturbated the girl I dated in her living room while her mother, a family friend, her cousins, and some other people where either in the same room or in the next room. I put a blanket over her legs and fingered her. She made me stop though. That was probably the first time I ever did anything remotely public.

That is a awesome story!!!!!! WOW :p

I remember the first time I masterbated a girl and had another girl do it to me. Was very freaky. I remember making her cum with my fingers.... It felt VERY powerful because I know that it is very hard for many women to achieve orgasm; something I didn't know until I started reading it here on BTS. I always assumed that every woman was like me; the wind blows and I get off.

It was very strange to have her use a dildo on me. First time ever for BOTH experiences. That was a few years back when I first split from my exhusband; went a bit hogwild and did a whole buncha stuff LOL.

She's a really fun gal. I believe that she will be joining me and my guy for dinner on Saturday night. I told him straight up - "FOR DINNER ONLY" heheheheheeee but now that I am reading this thread I am feeling VERY aroused about her perhaps joining us for a little desert.

Werd said:
I remember the first time I masterbated a girl and had another girl do it to me. Was very freaky. I remember making her cum with my fingers.... It felt VERY powerful because I know that it is very hard for many women to achieve orgasm; something I didn't know until I started reading it here on BTS. I always assumed that every woman was like me; the wind blows and I get off.

It was very strange to have her use a dildo on me. First time ever for BOTH experiences. That was a few years back when I first split from my exhusband; went a bit hogwild and did a whole buncha stuff LOL.

She's a really fun gal. I believe that she will be joining me and my guy for dinner on Saturday night. I told him straight up - "FOR DINNER ONLY" heheheheheeee but now that I am reading this thread I am feeling VERY aroused about her perhaps joining us for a little desert.

So...your thinkin of sharing your applejuice!!!! LOL

good on ya! Your man will love you forever for it

I just could not do that, period. now sex with a hot woman in public, yes.....did it in a parking lot a couple of months ago with this hot 25yr old in my suv....her idea, she called me on my cell and asked me to meet her at the mall....i meet with her and she gets in my truck and tells me thta she wants to fuck me right now, and she tells me she wants to suck me!!.... i was really freaked out about getting caught...we were parked right in the middle of a huge mall, with tons of people all around...she just wanted to go to town and nothing was gonna stop her....she ripped my shorts off, and then hers and proceeded to mount me...she "came " the whole time....it was wild....not a very good story, but thats all the public-sex ive done....i want to do it in a dressing room stall at a big dept. store...i like to shop too....LOL

PBR said:
i want to do it in a dressing room stall at a big dept. store...i like to shop too....LOL

Fredrick's of Hollywood and Victoria's Secret will allow both a male and a female in the same dressing room. That way the female doesn't have to open the door to show her man her lingerie. Big dept. stores allow both genders in one dressing room stall at the same time. I've tried.

At a sex shop in Canada I tried going in the dressing room with my boyfriend. Unfortunately the dressing room attendant told us they don't allow two people in dressing rooms at one time.

Reactions: PBR
Top Bottom