Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PT-141: I need a how-to on mixing

Rad-ish

I want to try PT-141, but I can't figure out the math. I've seen the YouTube video where the woman mixes it, but I still have questions.

So:
10 mg bottle of PT-141
A 1 ml insulin syringe
A 30 ml bottle of bacteriostatic water
Desired 1st dosage: 0.5 mg

Here's where I get messed up. The woman takes the 10 mg bottle of PT-141 powder, puts 1 ml of the water into it, then draws the whole 1ml out and injects it.

Wouldn't she get a giant 10 mg dose that way? She's mixing the 10 mg of powder that's in the bottle with the 1 ml of water. Wouldn't the whole 10 mg of powder dissolve in that water (pretty much no matter how much or little water you put in there to mix with it)?

How the heck do I mix this so that I end up with only a 0.5 mg dose of the PT-141 product? I DEFINITELY do not want to overdose on this stuff. Serious nausea and vomiting is what sounds like are the results if you do.

Where am I going wrong with the math, here?

Thanks!

Mix with 2 ml of water and inject 1/10 ml. You will have 20 doses. It takes 6 hours to work and will cause some skin flushing. If you use it too often it is less effective.

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Top Bottom