Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proper Strip Club Behavior??? Tell me

Synpax

The girl has been taken to strip clubs by other guys and really likes it.

I've never been to one nor do I have much desire to go to one myself, but she seems to be into it and her bi-side drives me nuts and it would be fun to see her in an environment like that.

If I took her, what am I suppose to do? I really don't know how it works and think the girl wants to get some VIP time with a girl there.

Anyone here can tell me what I need to do/bring? I want to act like I know what I am doing.

In the DC area, so recommendations for a good club would be welcome.

First thing you need to bring is money and lots of it. Get a good seat and let the girls come to her, because they will. Strippers generally love performing for other women and will likely flirt, etc with her but you will need to buy her dances (which of course you will get to watch too). If they have a VIP area you can pay to get both of you back there with a girl and that could be VERY hot depending how into it your girl is. Usually female strippers will let girls touch, etc a lot more than guys.

After a while just make sure your girl is good and horny and take her home and be prepared for a really fantastic night.

I used to manage a SC in SF, but I floorwalked/bounced too.....and that's where I saw the craziest shit in my life. We were supposed to look in the vip booths every single song, actually twice a song.....to make sure no one had their cock out. But when the women went back there with the strippers.....all hell broke loose, serious dyking out.....and that was ok'd by management. Alot of couples came through there and seemed like they had a blast......but yes, the women definitely get away with ALOT more. Christ....if we saw a guy with his mouth or fingers or anything near one of the girls pussies....we were supposed to break up the dance and get both of them out of there.....if we were caught not doing it they assumed we were being payed off by the dancer and adios mother fucker!! I honestly think there could have been some strap on reaming going on in the booths and management would have said let it go.....but yet we were supposed to warn the girls if they were riding the guy too long, like dry humping him....WTF?? This country is becoming so fucking lame!!

My thread is getting jacked by flirting.... again. It's particularly bad when it's by people who aren't contributing anything ot the thread.

Top Bottom