Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Problem: looks like I have goosebumps on the shaft of my penis

Pat Mycroch

I don't know if this is normal or not but it looks like I have a shitload of goosebumps on the underside of my shaft when it is erect.

I have had this since I can remember so it's not something I got from having sex.

It doesn't really look like genital warts from what I've seen in pics.

Does anybody else have this? Do you know what it is?

By the way, I'm uncircumsized if that makes any difference.

karma to anyone who replies with some info

Most likely calcium deposits. If they get iritated they can sometimes act simmilar to acne producing a small white head. If they are not painful and you have had them a long time it's normal for at least 60% of the male population.

SeekerOfKnowledge said:
I know what you mean had it since I can remember, any way to get rid of them beside waying til they get irratated and poping.

i wouldn't pop them...eeewww!!!!! i think there just normal, it's not gross.....but you are probably inflaming them by irritating them......didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with yourself?
giggles....seriously, it's perfectly normal and if any woman tells you different, fuck her!:)

Same thing happened to me when I was a little lad. Scared the hell out of me. Turned out to be hair follicles.

agree with boz...................sounds like hair follicles.

i shave the family jewels and half way up my shaft; get "bumps" there also.

i seriously doubt you have contracted some rare and arcane social disease!

i have the same shit and it bothered me for a while. Until I did some research and found out that its very common. Now i think of it as just a natural texture lol. try that karma out again it would be much appreciated.

Top Bottom