Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Problem: Girl with slight anxiety problem Mission: orgasm

slickdadd

Is it possible? i have been trying for some time now. I'm sure most of us have been in the situation where we can't get a girl off. Thats mine. I've tried many a things. She has slight anxiety problems in which she is kinda always tense to an extent, and its hard for her to relax. In other words, anxiety. I have tried a lot of stuff as far as actual procedure goes. I need any and all tips from the ladies and men. If you are a lady and perhaps you were real anxious and tense in your past and never could orgasm, what did you do? She is one of the types that can't get herself off herself, so i am expected to do it. She says it builds up and is good and then will just hit a wall basically and fade away. Show me the light people.

slickdadd said:
Is it possible? i have been trying for some time now. I'm sure most of us have been in the situation where we can't get a girl off. Thats mine. I've tried many a things. She has slight anxiety problems in which she is kinda always tense to an extent, and its hard for her to relax. In other words, anxiety. I have tried a lot of stuff as far as actual procedure goes. I need any and all tips from the ladies and men. If you are a lady and perhaps you were real anxious and tense in your past and never could orgasm, what did you do? She is one of the types that can't get herself off herself, so i am expected to do it. She says it builds up and is good and then will just hit a wall basically and fade away. Show me the light people.

2 questions:

Is she on meds? Meds can make orgasm difficult.

And this is a silly one, but does she masterbate? does she orgasm when she does? if she does, then try this. it sounds a little crazy but you sound like you're at your wits end. have her masterbate in front of you. well, not in front of you but on your bed or whatever. if she can get past that hurdle you're pretty much there.

and if she doesn't masterbate, then she needs to start ASAP? How the hell can she know what she likes when she doesn't know her own body!!!

Good luck!

1. No medication
2. Yes she does sometimes, due to my encouragement, but no she can't get off doing that, as i stated before. So im left to take care of business somehow.

Take it from a girl, you are never going to be able to give her one if she can't give herself one.

I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years and I was never able to get one for the first 2 years. I know that he was frustrated and so was I so we tried different things together. Finally, I 'learned' how to give myself an orgasm and shortly after, one with my boyfriend followed. Ever since then, I have no problems getting one, two or sometimes more with him when we are intimate. (the 'more' depending on the duration of the intimacy)

I think that being able to pleasure their girlfriend is a serious deal for a man so I can only offer you one opinion:

make her try and try and try to get one by herself. She must learn to pleasure herself.

Bunny

The drugs post was semi correct. Valium eases mild anxiety. Also, spend more time nude, get her at ease being nude.Maybe it isn't sex, its the nudity. Alcohol is another inhibition dropper, get her hammered. Let her know whats coming of course. Good Luck

its not the nudity at all. As well we have been drunk before and tried that. That is still an option im expanding on, but so far, its unsuccessful as well.

from buckydingdong

from your roommate:
Same problem. year long relationship. its not gonna change with her attitude.

Top Bottom