Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Priapism: ever got it??

Iggy16972

Anybody ever suffered priapism, you know.. a permanent woody?
A guy I know had it for nearly a day.
His wife couldn't stop fucking him, by the end of the night he had to go to the hospital, they gave him an injection and even then it took several hours to start going floppy again, they were ready to do surgery on him!!
They told him to lay of the Test for a while or he'd be in for some serious prostate problems, he's only 22 years old!
:bawling:

Hmm good for his Mrs... She can jump on anytime :lmao:

Woah a permanant woody, I heard that your schlong gets sore when it's been hard for a while. True?:p

Well. do I have to answer this....I am being told yes....
Yup once or twice, no did not get as sore as it did get irritating...I was at a wedding....8.5 hours of woodiness and a girlfreind I had never slept with and nowhere to take any advantage anyway....and a little too much pride in another matter to do it in...well the John. Nearly got a razor and blead the fuquer.

I had a boyfriend once who's best friend was around 60 years old. He started seeing a 30 year old woman and wanted to impress her. He didn't have any trouble getting it up, but he wanted a Super Woody, so he went to the doctor and got a shot to keep an erection. He told the doc he couldn't get ANY on his own, so he got a really good dose of the stuff.
He ended up having to go to the hospital after 2 days. He said he could hand his clothes on it.
Calico

Top Bottom