Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A pretty good 3-way last night

atta gal!

hoping you still feel this way next week or next month.

Ok that'll do it on the sexual anecdotes for the next few years. :) And no it wasn't made up.

EDIT: Ok b/c the ladies thankfully didn't think me a hooch, I felt comfortable enough to add a bit more detail. So if you read it the afternoon it was first posted, there's some you haven't read yet.

Last edited:
Ok that'll do it on the sexual anecdotes for the next few years. :) And no it wasn't made up.

Just so you know, "needs to write more lesbian sex stories" was from me (you know what I'm talking about here lol). And I am pleased with this offering.

Just so you know, "needs to write more lesbian sex stories" was from me (you know what I'm talking about here lol). And I am pleased with this offering.

lol... just got that.
it may have been from you, but i shoulda said it too.

thanks RW... good stuff. :)

EDIT: Ok b/c the ladies thankfully didn't think me a hooch, I felt comfortable enough to add a bit more detail. So if you read it the afternoon it was first posted, there's some you haven't read yet.

Extra detail is more than worthy of a second pass! :chomp:

Thanks and hope you'll continue to share. :)

Actually I think you could make a very nice (pseudo)name for yourself if you decided to seriously get into writing erotica, particularly of the short story variety.

Top Bottom