Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Premature ejaculation on testosterone

Sanel27

Whats up with that people............when i am on test of any sorts (especially on Sust) i cant hold my load............i mean i can have sex 10 times (or more) a day and would screw any girl that walks by me but i cant fucken control myself..

Now does anybody else have that problem?

I mean i am fine when im on PCT and in between cycles, its ok and i can hold it as long as necessary, but 2 days after first shot of test im a walking hard-on, hitting on guys' girlfriends. Guys that are bigger than me, but as people say, its not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog. I aint scared, its just that i dont want to FIGHT, i want to FUCK......

But not for long...like for only few minutes......

Anyone else blows their load prematurely when on anything? :sperm:

Oh, c'mon guys come out and say it.................girls wont think any less of you..............

Its ok, i dont think of it as coming prematurely, i think that when i come its right on time......i achieved my goal............RIGHT?????

this is more for material in a thread, but not a thread of its own.

C-

Wow! I'm the total opposite.

When "on", I can go and go and go -- I just don't build to orgasm very fast at all.

When "off", i'm probably 2-4x faster.

mrplunkey said:

When "on", I can go and go and go -- I just don't build to orgasm very fast at all.

WOW, this really is something, it just goes to prove that we all are so different and that nothing acts alike in all bodies......

Practicing Kegel (or whatever they are called exercises (i dont usually need to when off) i just dont want to be like speed racer, racing to the point in record time..........

mrplunkey said:

Thats me, I can fuck until near death by dehydration and exhaustion with total control, when I'm off the juice, I can bust loose without breaking a sweat......

not the least bit quicker, BUT, my refractory time is shorter.

Whiskey

For the guys that last longer, are you on any deca/tren? Limp dick (high prolactin levels) combined with some test sounds about right.

Top Bottom