Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is posting in chat rooms "cheating"?

corythosaurus

If you are married, is posting in chat rooms such as this one a form of "cheating" if you keep it a secret from your spouse/partner?

Watcha think???

if your haveing a normal conversation no i dont think its cheating. but why would you hide a normal conversation from your partner. but if you are talking dirty and its to someone of the other sex thats no diffrent the chating or cyber sex.

corythosaurus said:
If you are married, is posting in chat rooms such as this one a form of "cheating" if you keep it a secret from your spouse/partner?

Watcha think???
If your hideing it from your spouse than I would say Yes.Why hide it if you are not doing anything wrong.Thats like buying skin rag's and hideing them from your wife ,thats to bad.

I flirt a little & make comments, give advice etc. But if I were PMing a lady & said I would like to do this or that to her, & my wife didn't know, then that would be cheating.

P.S. Can all you ladies please delete those P.M.'s I sent?
I'll delete your panty pics.
Thanx.

I think you cock pic you sent might border on that.......I'll send it back right away lol

Top Bottom