Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

post your awkward sex/hookup moments

p0ink

ok, one of the ones that stands out best happened to me while i was in high school. my bedroom was down in the basement, so you had to walk down a flight of stairs to get to my room. well, my bed was against the wall containing the stairs, and it had a little opening to see down to my room from the stairs.

well...i was down there having anal with this girl i was dating in high school...wow, those were some good times...anyhow, so we're going at it, and my mom starts coming down the stairs to do laundry (half of the basement was finished and the other half was unfinished/wash room). well, i almost have a fucking heart attack. i just throw a blanket over us and act like we were taking a nap.

so here i am, with my dick in her ass, and my mom starts making small talk with us...i couldn't believe it. time went by soooooo fucking slow. never got caught, though.

and another time...this one is with my best friend and his girl in high school.

ok, my friend was dating this super weird/kinky chick in high school, who came from a REAL fucked up family. it wasn't like they were all drug addicts and alcoholics who beat and fuck each other, but it was still pretty bad. every person in the family suffered from some mental disorder or had other issues...her oldest brother was a gay transvestite, her other brother had EXTREMELY bad OCD, her dad was suicidal, and her mom was just a fucking loon (name something crazy and embarassing a mom could do and her mom has done it).

well, she would sneak my best friend into her house and they would hook up in her room. you know, typical high school shit. well, her brother with the bad OCD always knew what they were doing, and he must not have approved.

my friend would be in her room getting head, and her brother would be in the bathroom, that joined both bedrooms, crying and washing his hands the WHOLE time. so my friend would be sitting there, getting head, and having to listen to her 20 year old brother cry and moan the entire time while getting head.

and to top it off, my best friend would have his sister come pick him up and drive him home. well, the sister showed up one time (the first time) and his gf's mother answered the door dressed in clown makeup; fake hair, funny nose, and all. she said jess (my best friend's gf) felt like dressing her up like a clown...THIS WAS FRESHMEN YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL.

so, when my friend wasn't getting head and listening to her brother cry the entire time, he got stuck there watching jess dress her mother up in clown makeup.

yeah, that's right.

lol ive done the blanket over both of us butt nekkid talkin to the parents before..... not very cool at the time lol

I hooked up with this chick about 3 years ago who i knew i knew from somewhere, just couldn't place her. Well, in the middle of sex i realized that her mom was a woman who my father used was engaged to but then broke it off after he got back from the Vietnam War. They live in the same town, just not anywhere near us, and i met the woman once when i was younger and was introduced to her daughter. i asked after the deed was done if she was indeed who i thought she was, and it was. this may not seem weird to many of you out there, it was just weird at the time.

I went crosscountry to meet a girl i had chatted with on the internet.
She had sent some pics and was pretty goodlooking. I arrived and BAM, she was NOT hot at all. Tried to make the best out of it, went to some gyms, did some shopping. But when night came, she wanted MrMuscle in a bad way. I was kinda lost, I mean, turn down sex is weird, but in this case i had to. So she started fiddeling with my bits, i came, and then said "man i need a shower"...this happend two nights before i went back home.

p0ink said:
the chicks here have to have some fucked up stories...

ok.
i was... way too young to be doing this, and those of you with daughters would cringe if i said how old i was.
i had a boyfriend (he was 18) who wanted me to give him a blowjob.
i didn't know what that was.
so... i blew on it.
he wasn't pleased.

Sugarplum said:
ok.
i was... way too young to be doing this, and those of you with daughters would cringe if i said how old i was.
i had a boyfriend (he was 18) who wanted me to give him a blowjob.
i didn't know what that was.
so... i blew on it.
he wasn't pleased.

lol thats weak, you gotta do better than that.

Top Bottom