Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

post your awkward sex/hookup moments

I was 17 and this girl I saw was about 15. I picked her up and she was giving me road head when I stopped at a stoplight and her parent who were returning home pulled up to the stop light on the road to my right. Some jackass pushed had pushed the crosswalk light and was walking across the street. I see her parents (who knew their daughter was w/me) raising up in the car and looking to see her. I didnt tell the girl bc she wasnt to bright and would have popped her head up and wiped her mouth. So, I just chilled. Finally, the light changed for her parents to go. They slowly turned onto the street I was on and gave me the meanest look I ever had. I jsut sat there looking straight ahead (sweating my ass off) I never told the girl bc she would have said something stupid when they what she was doing. So, when we get back to her house she wants me to come in like I always did. But, I said I wasn't feeling good and got the fuck out of dodge.

Last edited:
In H.S when I was 16 and my G/F was 14 (Horrifically young for what you are about to read) I was sitting around her house one day and we get to talking about anal. After a good solid hour of highlighting what few positive notes there are for a girl on the recieving end of anal sex, she finally agreed. We go down to her room, I lube up my cock and her ass like theres no tomorrow. I go in for the kill. Things go smooth as can be and she is relitivly docile for taking a solid 9 in the back door for her first time. I'm exstatic being that this is my first trip down the dirt road and as I'm smilling ear to ear I look to my left to see her brother, who apparently had come home from work early standing in the doorway. I don't think I've witnessed a jaw drop like that since buckner blew the world series. He eventually regained composure and just she his head and walked off. Never again relenquishing the story of him catching me plowing his 14yo little sister in the ass.

My ex roommate who definitely had a problem, he would fuck any girl with a pulse, he took this girl to his work and went down on her in a dark room. He went to the bathroom, turned on the light, and had blood all over his face. Gross I know.

biteme said:
My ex roommate who definitely had a problem, he would fuck any girl with a pulse, he took this girl to his work and went down on her in a dark room. He went to the bathroom, turned on the light, and had blood all over his face. Gross I know.

Is that you? My old roomy? ;)

Sugarplum said:
ok.
i was... way too young to be doing this, and those of you with daughters would cringe if i said how old i was.
i had a boyfriend (he was 18) who wanted me to give him a blowjob.
i didn't know what that was.
so... i blew on it.
he wasn't pleased.
ROOOOOOOOFL ;) did he inflate and float away? ;)

Sugarplum said:
ok.
i was... way too young to be doing this, and those of you with daughters would cringe if i said how old i was.
i had a boyfriend (he was 18) who wanted me to give him a blowjob.
i didn't know what that was.
so... i blew on it.
he wasn't pleased.

lol. cant blame you. its such a stupid name for the action anyway

yeah, I know this is tame compared to some of the shit I've seen on here....

When I was still in high school I met this chick at my BEST BUY job who was on my jock constantly, even stupid as I was back then, I realized what she wanted. Number, hookup.....all that.

Later I go to her house, turns out her parents are on vacation and her older sister is looking after her, though noone is in the house at the present. We ended up in her room and I was aiming to make out on the couch, but for some reason she wanted to get it on in the living room......so I agree and there we are: kissing and making out.....I'm moving around her bra and she's totally not helping me, finally I get it off and I'm sucking on her nipples, working my hands over her stomach.......my dick is on rock hard by now and to make matters worse her hand is working it's way in my levis...I'm to the point where I'm wanting her bad, start working my mouth over her stomach, inside her navel......I'm unbuttoning her pants and then PURE BLASPHEMY>>> :destroy:

Her fucking older sister walks in right when I'm about to go down on this girl.....FUCK :rolleyes:

I'm in pure disbelief over all this......and her sister manages to make things worse by verbally berating me "You should know better......." :redhot:

This by far is the only "bad" thing that has ever happened sexually.......otherwise I've been on point, no precarious shit.....

sorry to dissapoint....:lmao:

DIV

:chomp:

Robert Jan said:
lol. cant blame you. its such a stupid name for the action anyway

why don't they call it a suck job?????
he got pissed... kept saying "why are you doing this to me?"
i remember all i could think of was "i have no idea!!!"

DIVISION said:
I'm in pure disbelief over all this......and her sister manages to make things worse by verbally berating me "You should know better......." :redhot:

This by far is the only "bad" thing that has ever happened sexually.......otherwise I've been on point, no precarious shit.....

she didn't give you another chance???

Top Bottom