Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

post your awkward sex/hookup moments

MrMuscle said:
lol thats weak, you gotta do better than that.

nope, not gonna happen. i have more, but some things are private.
:verygood:

do you people all have missionary position sex and then fall asleep watching c-span or some shit? damn, i would have thought with all the sexual deviants here, there would be much better stories.

p0ink said:

do you people all have missionary position sex and then fall asleep watching c-span or some shit? damn, i would have thought with all the sexual deviants here, there would be much better stories.

lol... keep in mind, i've been married for 15 years- anything that happened within the last 15 years i wouldn't say because i don't have the consent of the other person, whom i know.
anything before that... i can't remember.
:)

Sugarplum said:
lol... keep in mind, i've been married for 15 years- anything that happened within the last 15 years i wouldn't say because i don't have the consent of the other person, whom i know.

consent? you aren't dropping any names here.

My first time was with a girl who had her period. and we had to have a raincoat between us and the bed. maybe not awkward, but a messed up way to loose your virginity.

MrMuscle said:
My first time was with a girl who had her period. and we had to have a raincoat between us and the bed. maybe not awkward, but a messed up way to loose your virginity.

you fucked on top of a poncho! LOL! that's fucking great and disgusting.

On Spring Break I was getting head, and we were both extremely trashed. Originally I had a condom on, but at some point it slipped off. In her drunkeness, she didn't realize what had happened and continued to work.

When I came she suddenly began to gag, and actually leaned off the side of the bed and puked her brains out. I sat there in shock, trying to hold in bursts of laughter. Last I remember is her running into the bathroom, and I woke up in the morning.

p0ink said:
I was also expecting some good stuff to read....
Sugarplum said:
How about the guy you recognized @ the mall, the one you used to see when you were a teenager (but lied about your age to him)? Bet there's some good stories there ;)

I've got some embarrasing stories, but most of them are drug related so I figure it isn't entirely my fault. One time, I was having sex in my room, and you have to bear in mind that this was at a time when I hadn't been sober and awake at the same time in like 6 months. My room stank of fetid bong water that had been repeatedly spilled on my carpet as well as from the constant smoking that went on in there with no windows. Anyways, at the time I also had a whole bunch (enough, trust me) of not exactly sealed hallucinogenic fungus in my room, which as any drug enthusiast knows, can stink right nicely. Needless to say, it was about midway through that she spoke up about the smell and had to get the fuck out of my room before she was sick. Thank God I was high and didn't really care either way. I am such a winner sometimes.
Then, there was another time I took a girl home from a bar, and we went back to her place only she forgot the keys. So, she wanted me to break down the door but I refused and after about 15 minutes of insisting, I convinvced her to wake up her landlord to let us in. Long story short, she got evicted and I had to take her back to my parent's house who probably heard every last moan. I then dodged her calls until she got the hint because I'm sweet like candy.

Top Bottom