Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

post pics of the hottest chick (or dude i guess) you've banged

gambino is the sole heir of my will.

heatherrae said:
This guy isn't the hottest person I've been with if you were to objectively ask other people. I have dated some models, etc. However, he is the one to whom I was the most sexually attracted and probably the one I've loved the most, too. I don't think he would mind if I posted his pic, so here it is.

mikeeric.jpg

that guy needs to do himself a favor and take those clippers to his own head....he'd be exponentially more attractive

Gambino said:
what's it gonna take the pistons to do for you to retract your "jv" statement
conf title or nba title?

wait, you thought I was talking about the Pistons?? dude, it was a thread about the Mavs, I was harpin on Dallas

KillahBee said:
wait, you thought I was talking about the Pistons?? dude, it was a thread about the Mavs, I was harpin on Dallas
ah fuck, gotta lay off the pipe
i thought you called string's team jv
carry on

heatherrae said:
This guy isn't the hottest person I've been with if you were to objectively ask other people. I have dated some models, etc. However, he is the one to whom I was the most sexually attracted and probably the one I've loved the most, too. I don't think he would mind if I posted his pic, so here it is.

mikeeric.jpg
Sexy!

Top Bottom