Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post here if you got laid last night.

Ya'll bitches never thought I'd be posting here did ya?

I got laid last night :wavey:

alien amp pharm said:
Ya'll bitches never thought I'd be posting here did ya?

I got laid last night :wavey:

Oh Stop playing :rainbow:

whatever.gif

CanadianCutie said:
I jsut think your response will be greater if you include those who self gratified

:verygood:

all you masturbaters get off my thread! I do that daily too, but who doesn't?

This is for people that actually penetrated or got penetrated last night.

I turned it down last night. The girl that wanted to come over is somewhat of a "production" when it comes to having sex with her. The small talk, the foreplay, the sex the cuddling afterwards and the enlightening, openhearted conversation until 2:00am... In the morning having to wait till she is done with the shower, and then driving her to work.

Fuck that bitch, I picked her up from the train station so she didn’t have to walk in a snow storm and dropped her off home.

Monday nights are reserved for me to watch “Ultimate Fighter” I can’t have somebody on the couch next to me wanting to talk during every commercial break.

Sometimes I find myself unwilling to put up with having somebody over just to have sex. On some nights I find it easier to just rub one out and call it a night.

-BRR

FEISTY11975 said:
Congrats!!
Thanks!

Here's why I like this girl. Here's an email exchange a few minutes ago...

Her - "I won’t be able to do any cardio (our email term for sex) since I have to go to the doctor Thursday, but that doesn’t mean I can’t try to pleasure you….. any thoughts?"

Me - "No cardio, but still pleasure me.....you make an awesome girlfriend!"

Her - "Well, isn’t that what girlfriends do? Please their man?"

Me - "Well yes, why do you think I have so many?"

Top Bottom