Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poo fetish, whats wrong with German people?

Studly Hungwell

I understand that it is the Germans who try to push this *crap. Why are they so gung ho on gettin' shitty in bed? I don't hear to much of the rest of the world doing this.

I'm worried the internet is going to make this really popular. Folks are going to try this at home and like it. Its going to be hard to find a date that does not want to be taken home and pooed on.

Protect America's youth and don't let the poo people take us over!

What's wrong with it? It washes off....I think it's mostly a Dominant female type thing, not so much in normal relationships.
I'm not into it so much, but have tried it, all I can say is if I'm really into a girl, anything that comes out of her ass or pussy or
whatever is sexy to me, so if she wants to piss, shit on me, if
that turns her on, then I'm more than willing to make her happy.
I have dated a few pissers, but only 1 girl, who if really turned
on would like to shit on you (does sound kind of funny).

I'm not really buying this aversion to it though, not many guys
would be running away if some of the hot girls from Elite wanted
to do this to them. I would bet they would be willing receivers.

I wouldn't be one of em to raise my hand to get shit upon. Don't find it appealing at all no matter how hot a girl is. If she asked to shit on me I would tell her to go shit in the yard with the dog.

Crimson im with you man, that shit is dicusting. not to mention how unsanitary it is. GROSS!!!!! some messed up people in this world. Id like to know how it all got started. A man and women in bed, the wife turns to her husband and says. Gee honey , let me shit on your face, Oh sounds so sexy!!

To me, this shitfaced people have put themselve on the bottom of the foodchain....

I bet they grew up with a dominant parents and werent allowed to make stains and stuff like that.....

Funny thing is, the girl in the movie was actually a very nice "clean" looking person, until she got herself poood

Yuck!

Yea, are you really sure just because you washed the "macro" pieces off that you got ALL of it? EEWWWWWWWW.

The Germans are crazy fuckers, but they pale in comparison to the Japanese.

Scat is just the tip of the iceberg in japan. You have no idea.

Anyway, while I don't find the idea of being shit on appealing, I do respect the desires and fantasies of others. Whatever turns you on is ok by me, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. (who doesn't want to be hurt anyway :) )

Top Bottom