Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poo fetish, whats wrong with German people?

You can be dirty and have some dignity. I mean draw the line somewhere for Christ sake.

I mean it obvious to most people to see a positive correlation between someone who gets shit on and someone who has a screw loose. Get some help you sick fucks!

i was the sickest video of these 2 Asian chicks shitting in eachother's mouths...now that is simply disgusting. Why the FUCK would you want someone to SHIT in your mouth. And then she was chewing it ewwwwww i can't type anymore

Studly Hungwell said:
I understand that it is the Germans who try to push this *crap. Why are they so gung ho on gettin' shitty in bed? I don't hear to much of the rest of the world doing this.

I'm worried the internet is going to make this really popular. Folks are going to try this at home and like it. Its going to be hard to find a date that does not want to be taken home and pooed on.

Protect America's youth and don't let the poo people take us over!

Scat is cool if you find the right partner. Don't do it with a fat and ugly chick. :)

Charvelle said:
What's wrong with it? It washes off....I think it's mostly a Dominant female type thing, not so much in normal relationships.
I'm not into it so much, but have tried it, all I can say is if I'm really into a girl, anything that comes out of her ass or pussy or
whatever is sexy to me, so if she wants to piss, shit on me, if
that turns her on, then I'm more than willing to make her happy.
I have dated a few pissers, but only 1 girl, who if really turned
on would like to shit on you (does sound kind of funny).

I'm not really buying this aversion to it though, not many guys
would be running away if some of the hot girls from Elite wanted
to do this to them. I would bet they would be willing receivers.

you are one sick fuck shit goes here~~~~~>:toilet:

not here~~~~~>:alien:

Perkele has a point. Better to get shit on, if thats your thing, by a little, skinny, salad eating vegetarian than some big, fat heifer who hangs out at the all you can eat Mexican buffet!

Top Bottom