Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poll: when did you loose your virginity? be honest

At what age did you loose your Virginity?

Votes: 5 9.8%

Votes: 7 13.7%

Votes: 8 15.7%

Votes: 10 19.6%

Votes: 6 11.8%

Votes: 7 13.7%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 26+

• I waited until I married

• Never! I am virgin for life!!!!!!!!

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
S

SSAlexSS

When did you first loose your virginity.

Please be honest.

Mike79, I thought you said you lost it when you were 6 when Uncle Billy Bob bent you over that rusty shelf in the wood shed behind the house. Remember, you were saying how you enjoyed it and that is why you are the gay whore you are today! No need to be ashamed.

14. It was a dual devirginizing. I swear I just about broke one off, just feeling the heat off that sucker.:p

distanced said:
Mike79, I thought you said you lost it when you were 6 when Uncle Billy Bob bent you over that rusty shelf in the wood shed behind the house. Remember, you were saying how you enjoyed it and that is why you are the gay whore you are today! No need to be ashamed.

Ohhhhhh, yeah, I forgot distanced. Thanks for reminding bro. But if you didn't remember to remind me, ole Uncle Billy Bob would have reminded me after supper!

when i was 16 my girlfriend and I at the time were both virgins and we were drinking one night. I ended up get wasted and we were in my bedroom buck naked and she was ready so she asked for me to wear a rubber and when i tried putting it on I went limp --- couldn't get it up. TO make a long story short, we broke up a week later and i had to wait another year to lose my virginity. So to answer your question i was 17. We still have a relationship to this day. Well, long distance.

Top Bottom