Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poll: STD exposure (or lack there of)

What's your STD exposure or experience or lack there of

• Never had an STD (been tested).

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • Never had an STD (not been tested, just pretty sure I'm clean).

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Had Chlamydia or Trichomoniasis once.

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Had a curable STD like Chlamydia or Trichomoniasis more than once

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Got a UTI (not an STD but can be contracted thru unsanitary sex)

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Bacterial V/ PID (not an STD but women can get it post new sex partner)

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Syphilis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gonorrhea

• Herpes

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • HIV

• Total voters

Underwraps

Sorry for the duped threads. Having a trigger happy morning. Forgot to checkmark to ADD the darn poll. TYIA for participating in this poll! :)

I put none. UTIs do not count as STDs or anything close to it because they can happen be completely nonsexual means and they are non transmittable.

I put none. UTIs do not count as STDs or anything close to it because they can happen be completely nonsexual means and they are non transmittable.

True, thanks for noting that for others. I still added it b/c although it can be contracted with no relation to sex, it can be confused for one and still send people to the doctor thinking they have on until it's clarified so I included it for that. I did note it's not an STD, but it's nastiness "down there" and I guess "down there" is the topic and not just STDs. Thanks for helping to keep other people from misunderstanding though.

I also should have included HPV, but I didn't know it was the most common and I only just recently learned it's the same thing as genital warts.

Does anyone know if HPV is the same thing as lip warts?

Top Bottom